Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,483 members, 7,940,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her (1891 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by naijanewstv(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning, my name is John Obi. A lady I met on Facebook came to pay me a visit for the first time, I couldn't sleep close to her. She snores and fart badly.

She stayed in my apartment a week and I must be sincere, at night I go sleep in my sitting room to breath a good air. She's very beautiful. She cooks very fine too. Does this happen to some women or is it some sort of illness ?.

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/08/my-girl-snores-and-fart-badly.html
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by OneStep3: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2018
When God decides to punish you..

I feel your pain, cos u might have prepared in full gear, how to eat her... But instead, you're sniffing skunk in disguise.

If you don't intend going far with her, Just forget about her. Move on, no knowledge is waste.

At least you've come to realize the saying; 'All that glitters ain't gold'

I'll connect you to a petty pretty lady here but you'll have to pay... Not to worry, she's not worth much. Just N300.

Check her username on fb. Ngeneukwenu.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by greatnaija01: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2018
change the position of her head when she is sleeping and change the food she eats and it will reduce.

else.... buy her a SNORING KIT.... its sold in nigeria and it will help.

welcome to the life of committed relationship where your partner becomes your daughter first

naijanewstv:
Good morning, my name is John Obi. A lady I met on Facebook came to pay me a visit for the first time, I couldn't sleep close to her. She snores and fart badly.

She stayed in my apartment a week and I must be sincere, at night I go sleep in my sitting room to breath a good air. She's very beautiful. She cooks very fine too. Does this happen to some women or is it some sort of illness ?.
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Dat is the sweetness of the love. enjoy it alone or take her to hospital
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by chiommy123(f): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2018
make it a competition to know who go tire. she will stop by force. make sure you eat beans and egg
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Bluezy13(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Women snoring...

He even added she is very beautiful cheesy
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by sarahade(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2018
So what is wrong with snoring and farting Mtcheew.
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by donbachi(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Anytime she snores,position her head well or you carry the pillow up alittle.if she can't be comfortable using two pillows...for the farting,i know no wetin i go tell u.take am as a romantic gesture.since u no see am as a natural thing.
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by don4real18(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:
So what is wrong with snoring and farting Mtcheew.

The snoring can be disturbing
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by sarahade(f): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
don4real18:

The snoring can be disturbing

Yeah but you can leave with it.
It's not like a bad attitude
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

Yeah but you can leave with it.
It's not like a bad attitude
Live cool
It wasn't meant to offend you ma cool
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by doctore212(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Forget her and buy a sex doll
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by sarahade(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
fucksterisback:
Live cool
It wasn't meant to offend you ma cool

Why will I be offended. I was sleeping and typing.
It's normal like the day before I used sought instead of sort because I was angry and typing. It happens

1 Like

Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

It's normal like the day before I used sought instead of sort because I was angry and typing. It happens
You sound different shocked

An average nairalander would have bashed me

shocked shocked
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by sarahade(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
fucksterisback:
You sound different shocked

An average nairalander would have bashed me

shocked shocked

Lol. Me sef dey bash people but not when you are right
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by isyourboy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
sarahade:

K... Lolll
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Is she hot? As in does she have a nice big firm Ass?
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2018
grin she must be a very fat girl
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by sarahade(f): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2018
isyourboy:

Or it could be that you wasted your entire 4yrs in school going after rich dudes, and ended up not learning anything
Oloriburuku slay mama

Oloshi ko ni da fu e.
You will be used for rituals last last. Omo ale aye re ko ni da.
Oloriburuku mashafani.
Alaye bajee
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
naijanewstv:

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/08/my-girl-snores-and-fart-badly.html

grin grin
Re: The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her by BareFacedLies(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2019
naijanewstv:

Ask her to loose some weight

(1) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With Her? / What Is Wrong With Relationships In Today's Society? / Difference Between Simps, Nice Guy & fck Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.