Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,077 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Let Dollars Start Falling On You. Enter Here. Best Location: Port Harcourt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Dollars Start Falling On You. Enter Here. Best Location: Port Harcourt. (342 Views)

Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / Get In Here...best Return For Your Money / What Is The Best Location For Foodstuff Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Dollars Start Falling On You. Enter Here. Best Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2018
MY DETAILS IN A SNAP:

NAME: DESMOND
PHONE: 08065847947

I am making it open once again, though i have been making posts here for online business training. Many nairalanders has contacted me and none has ever feel disappointed meeting me.

I dont sell ebooks online, you meet me one on one for you to get result at the end, am not a website teacher because most teachers dont know how to practice what they teach, rather am a website coach because coaches practice what they coach.

Anyway, are you around Port Harcourt, Aba, Owerri and Umuahia and you really wants to start online business, then you can contact me.

I will first:

(1) Expose you to all the various means of making money legally online so that you will know what you are going for.
(2) Teach you how to create websites & blogs:- Because website is the only tool for online business.
(3) The online business proper:- Here you start practicing the online business and start making money online like others.

Its a one on one training and you must get result after meeting me.

Contact me on: Desmond: 08065847947

You can visit my website below:
Re: Let Dollars Start Falling On You. Enter Here. Best Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
Get the right tool needed to be an internet enterprenuer
Re: Let Dollars Start Falling On You. Enter Here. Best Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
To make real money online, you have to get the skills/tools needed and launch your super online business.
Without that, you will just be jumping from one site to other.
Learn now and be your own boss.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Boost My Facebook Ads / Starting Small / 10x15cm Full Kraft Brown Paper Ziplock Resealable Standup Pouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.