Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,277 members, 7,934,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D (1003 Views)

Enjoy free Counselling on Relationship & Marriage.. / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by kekakuz(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
F

1 Like

Re: D by omerta07(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2018
Ok...she was dating you without your consent.
Look for her and have a heart to heart talk. She's hurting deeply.

1 Like

Re: D by Bluezy13(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
It is your fault.
How do you expect her family to welcome you like they used to when it is obvious you guys don't have a future together??

Why would you be that close to a girl to the extent of meeting her family without initially setting boundaries, letting her know clearly that your relationship is a mere one, and you expect her to be happy after many years that you were never serious
Besti Besti and someone is hurting. Always make your intentions known from onset to avoid stories that touch.

There is nothing you can do to appease her and her family now. The more you keep your distance, the better for everyone.
The more you try to correct or appease their impressions, the more hurting they will be

1 Like

Re: D by tee59(f): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2018
The lady was in love with you, but you were so blind to see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D by Weightpilot234: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Try and create an avenue for the both of you to have a heart to heart talk and investigate the reason behind her sudden mood towards you. Probably she developed feelings towards you along the line but was too shy or timid to let the cat out of the bag. Whichever way let her know your stand
Re: D by kekakuz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Weightpilot234:
Try and create an avenue for the both of y.ou to have a heart to heart talk and investigate the reason behind her sudden mood towards you. Probably she developed feelings towards you along the line but was too shy or timid to let the cat out of the bag. Whichever way let her know your stand
i know she is very shy and quiet. i happened to be the only real friend she ever had. sheis always clinging and my girl does not like it. i felt it was time for us to grow.
am planning to go pick her after work today. fact is she means alot to me and has been there for me especially financially while in school
Re: D by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dada cover my face, calling me lagbaja undecided

Re: D by Prognose: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
kekakuz:

i know she is very shy and quiet. i happened to be the only real friend she ever had. sheis always clinging and my girl does not like it. i felt it was time for us to grow.
am planning to go pick her after work today. fact is she means alot to me and has been there for me especially financially while in school

I had a similar experience. Good friends but no inticmacy.
They haven't forgiven me till now sad
But its not your fault really. These things happen. They thought they were grooming a future son-in-law but they were wrong. If they can't see past that then its thier problem.

How did I solve my own? She had a junior sister and we were quite close. So I had a chat with the junior sister instead and she told me how her elder sis and mom had been looking forward to me popping the question. But I never did. Junior sis understood sha and said it was no biggie for her. But anytime I bump into them at the shopping mall or elsewhere I get the cold treatment.

Such is life.
Re: D by theunnamed: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
It seems like you'll eventually reach a conundrum...
I'd say the best thing will be to talk to her, but be ready for what's to come. Hard choices ahead bro, very very hard.
Re: D by kekakuz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
theunnamed:
It seems like you'll eventually reach a conundrum...
I'd say the best thing will be to talk to her, but be ready for what's to come. Hard choices ahead bro, very very hard.
but obviously i dont have feeligs for her
Re: D by theunnamed: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
kekakuz:

but obviously i dont have feeligs for her

It's not obvious dude, just be ready for anything
Nothing is set in stone yet...

1 Like

Re: D by yvelchstores(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
U can't be planning to get married and still have her as Ur close best friend. It just doesn't happen, choose one and let go of the other. Nothing like beat friend of opposite sex for a married man or woman
Re: D by kekakuz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
yvelchstores:
U can't be planning to get married and still have her as Ur close best friend. It just doesn't happen, choose one and let go of the other. Nothing like beat friend of opposite sex for a married man or woman
a fight is such a wrong way to end friendship
Re: D by SmilingMary(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
If you were to be in her position, how will you feel? You can't say you didn't see/feel the connection/chemistry.

I feel for her. This is why we advice ladies, if you like/love/admire a guy, be strong enough to tell or show him because he might not get the green light signal

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Experiences This?? / How Prostitutes Make Their Money / Hotels Around Island Environs That Book Hourly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.