Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,885 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation (497 Views)

We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation / Let Us Help You Manage Your Properties In Port Harcourt. / Looking To Buy, Let & Sell Your Properties Without Stress? Then, Look No More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation by Cvomovers: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
CVO Movers

We are a moving company situated in lagos. We help you handle your relocation process from the begining to the end giving you a hands-off easy experience.
Our package include;
- Unfitting services (removal of electrical appliances, disassembling services etc.)
- Packing & transporting items.
- Cleaning (of the new location)

All for a very affordable price. Our aim is to make your moving experience an ease.

Contact us today on :09071651430 or 08068259551

Re: We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation by Virgohills(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Can you move my things from Lagos to Akwa ibom?
Re: We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation by Cvomovers: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Virgohills:
Can you move my things from Lagos to Akwa ibom?

Yes. Absolutely. You can give us a call or you drop your number so i reach you
Re: We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation by FictionRules: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Can you help move office equipment from one office to another within Lagos? Surulere to Ikeja, please.

How much will it cost and how fast can it be done?
Re: We Can Help You Move Your Properties During Relocation by Cvomovers: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
FictionRules:
Can you help move office equipment from one office to another within Lagos? Surulere to Ikeja, please.

How much will it cost and how fast can it be done?

Absolutely.We can move your office furniture and equipment anytime you demand.

About the pricing; the cost would depend on a couple of factors such as the size of the move, the floor being moved from and into. But i can assure you our price is the most competitive on the moving market today.

Give us a call today.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sales At Rich Life Commercial And Logistics Ltd / Do You Know? You Can Earn Extra N450,000 Monthly And Still Keep Your Job / Call For Your Soil Test / Sub-soil Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.