Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Need Help For Unilag Post-ume For Those Outside Lagos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help For Unilag Post-ume For Those Outside Lagos? (608 Views)

Oau Post Ume For 2013/2014/admissions/oau Vibes On Fb/ / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 / Post Ume For Uniuyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For Unilag Post-ume For Those Outside Lagos? by kosinhomk3(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2010
For those of us that put unilag and wish to apply for it but aren't opportuned to travel to lagos. dont worry, am here to help.
before i start, if you are not sure that you are dealing with the right person for this, please kindly ask the admins for further clarifications.
i want to help my fellow Nigerians register for their unilag post ume screening exams.
how it works is this, in the unilag website you will see that the fee for the registration is 1000naira. so how i will be of help is that you will plan on how to send me money for the bank slip, and i get it for you.as from yesterday the queue in all the banks inside unilag campus are unbearable, because its only the banks in the campus that sells the post utme form. after everything, i will scan the bank slip and send it to your e-mail.
for the cost, i dont ask for much. check the amount you will pay to and fro if you have to travel to lagos and get it yourself. but what i need most even if you decide not to reward me is the money for scaning.
my info; e-mail: kosinhomk3@yahoo.com phone number: 07068977201<PLSĀ  NO FLASHING> facebook name: madukwe kosisochukwu benjamin.
you are safe with me believe me, just wanna help my fellow students. cheer up guys/garls.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Finish University / Uniuyo Post-utme Scracth Card Is Out! / Acca And Cfa Scholars, Lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.