Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,479 members, 7,908,355 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences Recruitment | August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences Recruitment | August 2018 (255 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences Recruitment | August 2018 by mazaguyh: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences Recruitment | August 2018
Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences is a Premier Private Medical University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. At Eko UNlMED we are obligated to perfection in Medical and Health Sciences. Our institution has Memorandum of Understanding (M.OU.) with the Lagos State Government for the prospective medical students to use the facilities of some General Hospitals in the state for their Clinical Attachments.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant academic position below:
Job Title: Professor

Job Title: Associate Professor

Job Title: Senior Lecturer

Job Title: Lecturer I

Job Title: Principal Engineer

Job Title: Accountant I

Job Title: Accountant II

Job Title: Senior Laboratory Scientist/ Technologist

Job Title: Laboratory Scientist/Technologist I

Job Title: Senior System Analyst

Job Title: Assistant Registrar

Job Title: Administrative Officer I

Job Title: Librarian I

Job Title: Librarian II

Job Title: Confidential Secretary II

Job Title: Clerical Officer

Job Title: Key Punch Operator

Job Title: Generator Maintenance Officer

For application details, visit…>>> http://www.infomaza.com/eko-university-medicine-health-sciences-recruitment
Re: Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences Recruitment | August 2018 by AJOBI77(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Software Developer Position / Personal Assistant To The Deputy Managing Director At WTS Energy / Vacancy For Marketers In A Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.