Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B (1685 Views)

Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by 10Ebisco: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim is out there flaunting her hot body and has announced that her body is closed for cex till further notice, until she find a man that is worthy of having all the goodies.

This development comes after her split from former boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.

In a recent Instagram post, she wrote;

“Abstaining from cex, gotta zen my body. I ain’t giving you, so don’t ask, I don’t lend my body. Gotta be king status to give man my body. Hell yeah, Cus a Queen is what I embody”.

See her post below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/body-for-sale-juliet-ibrahim-announces.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by 93Miles: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ego le?
Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by 93Miles: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
You want a king's status. Was Iceberg a king status?
The only thing I dislike about your body is your KEE Legs

1 Like

Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
see camel toe
Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by LuciferKristi: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
I don't mind renouncing my faith & apologising to the Almighty just to smash this sexy amonsu.

The last time I got this kinda rock hard, fiery erection, I came violently & turned Hawaii to lava.
Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by Meekdon: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
I LOVE HER smiley
Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by taiwiki(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Indirect advertisement
Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by Freshfish4: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Bia this girl u no dey taya! Abi you just want to make Ice berg jealous

Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by YorubaAssasin: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Dis one don objectify her body... now they'll be claiming men are only seeing them as objects..

Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by Yabsun(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Was Iceberg ever near a king status before he destroyed that place? Now eye don clear con dey form queen looking for king.

Re: Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by cahrlifa(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Something wey iceberg don slack finish

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Gifts Friend A Hand Job For Bridal Shower / Osita Iheme Cars And House / Facebook Slayqueen Offers Her Breast As Campaign Banners For Atiku – Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.