Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,975 members, 7,903,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents (3361 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by Goddyss(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
@OP, at this point impregnate your gf cuz you won't have her parent's consent without a fight. It is right to hate her parents but not right the way you demonstrated that hate.

Now you have to act like a beast so they hate you as well and see you don't give a damn by impregnating their daughter. At marriage, you reconcile all the differences and life goes on....The worst mistake now is to apologize to them.

Don't lose your investment to another man.
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by southernbelle(f): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Boss13:

What kind of apology does he want to give. He should end the relationship because he has blown it due to his stupidity. The lesson he needs to learn is never interfer into people’s matter regardless of what you hear. They may never be telling you the truth in the first place.

Lol..I think he loves the lady, let him try to win her back if he can.
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by baby124: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Who are you to have a say whether you like them or not and their parenting style? A common boyfriend? Na wa o. You don born your own pikin? If you want to help your girlfriend you can help her assuming she is telling you the truth. Don’t ever ever carry anybody’s matter on your head except it is your child o. You will be surprised that your girlfriend is lying to get help from you. You need to face your life and stop developing hatred for people that could care less about you. They don’t know you and from the looks of things, you will never marry their daughter after your display of madness.

For your sake I think you should move on with your life and leave this girl alone before you go and do voltron acts that will land you in jail for life while she moves on to marry another man. A girl that can make you hate her parents to receive money from you is manipulative and dangerous. A normal girl will hide her parents even if they are witches and wizards from a boyfriend or husband.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by StPete: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Boss13:

ARE YOU MAD??. What right do you have to send such a message. Even husbands who are legally married do not text their father-in-law such. What kind of child are you? Who are your parents? Your girlfriend should leave you because you are not matured.

In fact, you just wrote it the way I would’ve loved to write it. This OP is seriously mad
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by Printerscanner: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please send the same text to my parents. It's been long I beat someone last. I will find your house, beat you, your brothers, your sisters and your parents for failing in their primary responsibility of bringing up sensible children. I will also beat up your neighbors because if they had intervened when your parents were failing in their responsibility, then we won't have a nonentity like you in the society. Here is my judgement, the miscreants OP and his promiscuous girlfriend should both be sacrificed to the goddess of the river after being struck by thunder.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by thelish(f): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Acidosis:

shocked shocked thelish??

Haha. Longest time. How r u?
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by Acidosis(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
thelish:

Haha. Longest time. How r u?
As in ehn, where you run go?! I'm fine sha, you?
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by Blixon: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents by ekitimanalways(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
smartcodesng:
I know we do have some shots here. I need your advice on this. It’s about my girlfriend and her parents. While she was in 100 level they catered well for her till she got to 200 level that we started dating. Her parents doesn’t send her money cos they think she is wayward. I have been taking care of all her bills to the very least of them. Anytime she is on call with her parents (either of them) it’s always quarrel and arguments. This has made me develop hatred for them. She claims that since they became deeper life members that was when all these problems started cos she doesn’t wanna be acting the way they want. No trousers and all that. Now he wants her to go for her Masters and it’s causing a huge problem. Knowing that he didn’t contribute anything to her since her 200 level I was infuriated cos if you didn’t contribute nothing during her Bsc pursuit then how does she cope doing masters. I was so angry that I did the most stupid thing I have done in my life. I texted him this and my girlfriend goes rogue on me. Is it safe for me to continue in this relationship?? One thing about hatred is that you can’t undo it so please I need all your advice on this. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

This is not intended to disrespect you in any way. The way you treat your kids is not right. You don’t have to force a career on them. Sorry to say but you and your wife lack the understanding on how to go about your kids. Just because you don’t want them to be useless doesn’t mean you have to stress them mentally. They don’t have the parental support that they need in life rather they are scared of you. Why do you think they don’t like coming to the house. Their fathers house is more like a lions den to them. If all parents were like you and your wife then the world would have been a disaster. Take it or leave it you have failed as a parent to your daughters, who knows what you will put your son through. The sooner you realize that we are no longer in your good old days the better for you. Don’t make your kids hate you because you need them. Have a lovely day..[b][/b]
Bullshit! Someone or something must have bewitched you to have sent that to your babe's parents! Admittedly, you're not in the best position to counsel them on how to raise their kids. If you truly love their daughter and you want them to give you their blessing(s) in the nearest future to marry their daughter, write a grovelling letter of apology to them ASAP. It's greatly unwise to court unnecessary controversy now with your future parents in-law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / Help, Marriage Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.