Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir (71013 Views)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Pat081: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2018
But police dnt use to go on holiday now ?dey should close police station too d holiday is 4 every body
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by shedy03(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Katier00:
Full time job, no holidays no leave. You just work and work
Thank God u have d job.
Million out there are looking for the no-holiday jobs.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Simeonadebo1: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2018
good, at least we will rest small
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2018
useless country how many holidays are they going to celebrate in a year, even during Thanksgiving day and election day we do go to work in STATE, its all by choice, u can't pause my daily engagement because some fanatics want to observe and worship their desert gods... zai Barbar is a useless tyrant
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Ayourmide1(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by dangoteinlaw: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2018
VillagePipu:

Is the phone for begging?
Or his brain is dead and he's paralysed waist down so that he can't engage in menial or intellectual work?

Since you want to be unfortunate, I'll table your own matter at our next meeting.
so this is how u justify proverty right? U tink proverty is just synonymous with laziness? I already c u becoming unfortunate. Besides he wasn't referring 2 ur type who can hardly sub let alone get a better life than this
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Amakastar: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Two days rest is not bad shocked
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by fk001(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Fariq:

All Nairalanders go come and finish the meat you get. Later on you will be biting finger. grin grin

Lol na true oo, make i just kuku keep my meat.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Dwhyte(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Katier00 post=70345265]Full time job, no holidays no leave. You just work and work[/quote
Chaiii
See wetin Buhari cause now

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by ProfitDomain(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Muslims are taking huge chunk of national holidays in this country.

It's okay oo at least man go relax.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by olawapaxy(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by RexTramadol1: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
borrow me Daniela now

You be real enemy of progress

Person Wey I dey follow manage

No worry, allow make I sign anoda striker.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Magicdon(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2018
perez17:

You must be a local govt employee
grin
perez17:

You must be a local govt employee
b:4A68A2BD
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by tollyboy5(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2018
VillagePipu:

Lazarus the beggar, sell your phone and use the money to eat.

We your village people are not the ones doing you.
Don't mind the idiot because someone innocently did it yesterday. I knew scammers would copy
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by VillagePipu: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
so this is how u justify proverty right? U tink proverty is just synonymous with laziness? I already c u becoming unfortunate. Besides he wasn't referring 2 ur type who can hardly sub let alone get a better life than this

Your matter has passed village people. We're not the ones doing you again.

Obviously, devil has hired another devil to join him in punishing you.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by tollyboy5(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2018
thoniann:
It can never be like Christmas.... Never!
Yes its not like Christmas , I celebrate both Christmas's boring only new year vibes keeps it balling but every odun is special
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
u tink u actually made sense ABI?? What if infact he is actually hungry at school?? Or becoz he has a phone means he can't beg online ABI?? May Hunger fall on u soon, wicked soul

He can't be hungry and think of anything else but how to struggle to get his sustenance and not on social media propagating his hunger status. Pay attention to details. If you are agreaved, pls send him just #1000 to give him the benefit of doubt.

Don't just write for the sake of posting comments only, think deep and contribute positively to the wellbeing of the society, in that way, education can become a valuable asset.
No hard feelings!
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by daleehat: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
kollinz1234:
So the FG cannot wait till Friday before announcing holidays for Tuesday and Wednesday next week? If the were proactive like this to issues of national interest, m very sure we would have moved from were we are now. Sadly there is no difference BTW the Nigeria of now and the Nigeria of 1983

Can you hang yourself? do it quick pls. bittered heart who is still in painnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. Since 2015 heavy defeat

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by dangoteinlaw: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2018
Bashamoto:

He can't be hungry and think of anything else but how to struggle to get his sustenance and not on social media propagating his hunger status. Pay attention to details. If you are agreaved, pls send him just #1000 to give him the benefit of doubt.

Don't just write for the sake of posting comments only, think deep and contribute positively to the wellbeing of the society, in that way, education can become a valuable asset.
No hard feelings!
juz coz he's begging online doesn't make his a bad person or he isn't thinking about something better for himself, u actually tink coz it's easy for u then it is for someone else? I have given online countless no of times and I don't ever feel bad or used for that.if u have then give and if u don't then don't jump into conclusions about his own life...... Okay u now suggest instead if ragging he should better sell his phone ABI?? I know u won't be that dumb
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by somehow: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
shyna501:
is federal government OK? so I'll go 2d office on Monday, relax on tuesday&wednesday den resume on Thursday again! wot kind of useless midweek holiday is dis

You can choose to go to work as a security man on those days.

Me no even understand you Nigerians again.

Just complaining anyhow as if public holiday is new in Nigeria.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by daleehat: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2018
ProfitDomain:
Muslims are taking huge chunk of national holidays in this country.

It's okay oo at least man go relax.

Are you sincere at all ? Do we go to work on Sundays in this Country? what of Saturday? but we do go to work on Friday right? You still enjoy Easter break, Ash Wednesday them, Christmas is there and New year too but yet you still accused us of enjoying chunk holidays because you simply hate Islam? may thunder of hate strike you with full force. idiot

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by ChrisIntegral(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

You are a proof that no one can ever please humans.

If that holiday was not given na people like you go still complain..

Anyway,
Sai Baba till 2023
.. Dont mind Ifymadu, dat guy no get job. & u, stop dat your sai baba till 2023 of a thing abeg...
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by allanphash7(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
No sir

I'm just invited for the program
vaxx:
Are you from osun state? Osogbo in particular.
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by vaxx: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2018
allanphash7:
No sir

I'm just invited for the program
ooh......i see. Ok enjoy your holiday

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by betterford: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2018
The only duty of Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau as minister for interior is to declare public holidays
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by allanphash7(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Thank you sir
vaxx:
ooh......i see. Ok enjoy your holiday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by GOFRONT(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Ermm.......bros Abeg... that your Safiya, U fit pass her to me??...... grin grin

I go return am on or before Tuesday....
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Blessed200016: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
useless country how many holidays are they going to celebrate in a year, even during Thanksgiving day and election day we do go to work in STATE, its all by choice, u can't pause my daily engagement because some fanatics want to observe and worship their desert gods... zai Barbar is a useless tyrant
sister or brother ,this is 9ja & not STATE. Is that clear Ma/Sir?
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by legend0110(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Barka day sallah everyone
Re: FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir by Chidex50(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Useless Public Holidays! Why can't they make it Thursday and Friday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.