Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

Guys, Be Honest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Honest (6240 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Honest by Seandisputed(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin since you refuse to see my own point of view, and you believe that anyone who gets erection unexpectedly is capable of rape, then I believe that guys like you who don't get erection unexpectedly have a problem and needs to find cure grin...

Please when helping someone do it till the end
Just tell him go find treatment for E.D na
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

How can u ask me question on what I've not experienced before?

Just like asking someone who has never eaten rice if rice is delicious.

grin
lol, chill bro...you really need to stop with the insults cus it's not getting to me.
Now, you feel those who wake up with an erected d!ck are not capable of rape, but those who get erection unexpectedly are potential rapists. Then you claim not to have experienced any of these. My question now is,How do you know people who get erection unexpectedly are capable of rape when you've never experienced it?
You're the one contradicting yourself with your statement.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin
lol, chill bro...you really need to stop with the insults cus it's not getting to me.
Now, you feel those who wake up with an erected d!ck are not capable of rape, but those who get erection unexpectedly are potential rapists. Then you claim not to have experienced any of these. My question now is,How do you know people who get erection unexpectedly are capable of rape when you've never experienced it?
You're the one contradicting yourself with your statement.

Go and check you dictionary the meaning of UNEXPECTEDLY and UNCONTROLLED

then quote where I mentioned unexpectedly.

I talked about people who can't controlled their erection as being potential rapists and u brought in unexpected erection.

Quote where I talked about unexpected erection.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
theunnamed:

Don't get it twisted, just because you can control blood flow to your preeq doesn't mean you have self control.

It's peeps like yourself that spend their whole life trying to cage the monster and then one day things get out of hand and you're like "omg, what have I done?! shocked". News flash dude, you can tame the monster but you cannot cage him.

If you only knew

Lol dude...
I'm telling you man, it's like the thing has a mind if his own.
One time I was in a meeting and I just suddenly felt the warm sensation of his transformation and I was like "which kind wahala be this na". I didn't dare stand up until everyone had left be cause my shokoto was so snug...
But like I said before, I let the little big g have his freedom, can't be denying him his patriot rights, I'm no tyrant like the dude I mentioned above. tongue tongue

You ppl need to loosen up, no be una own worse pass

Lol you dey mind that guy.
He's here claiming Mr self control, not knowing that he needs help.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

I talked about people who can't controlled their erection as being potential rapists and u brought in unexpected erection.

Ok I agree...I don't know what unexpectedly means.
Now answer me...according to you, you've never experienced it so how do you know that people who can't control their erection are capable of rape, since you've never experienced it?
Just answer this question.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by deewhydoski(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

What is morning erection?
I have never experienced morning erection or wet dream before.

I get erection only when I think about sex.

I don't even get erection while urinating.
Oga check yourself very well....u mean it u don't get morning erection?
Go and see doctor oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
deewhydoski:

Go and see doctor oo

That's what I've been telling my guy, but instead of him to listen, he's here calling us rapists.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by ezybaba(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Click on the link below for more info on morning erection why is it important for every guy https://www.healthline.com/health/men-health/morning-wood
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
ezybaba:
Click on the link below for more info on morning erection why is it important for every guy https://www.healthline.com/health/men-health/morning-wood

93miles, I know ignorance won't let you click this link, but it's cool anyway. Abi na my dick? grin.
Go see a doctor bro, you have a problem. grin
Re: Guys, Be Honest by deewhydoski(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

That's what I've been telling my guy, but instead of him to listen, he's here calling us rapists.
How does he even know say morning erection is naturally when he hasn't experience it before..it is a thing every guy must experience once in a while
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
Ok I agree...I don't know what unexpectedly means.
Now answer me...according to you, you've never experienced it so how do you know that people who can't control their erection are capable of rape, since you've never experienced it?
Just answer this question.

I have never experienced what?

Quote where I said I have never experienced erection.

It seems you are having comprehension issues.

I said I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED MORNING ERECTION OR WET DREAM. THAT THE ONLY TIME I HAVE ERECTION IS WHEN I THINK ABOUT SEX

what is hard in the above statement that you can't understand?

Guy change that ur signature.
Of the truth, u are the person whose barin is not intact therefore shouldn't quote anyone.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED MORNING ERECTION OR WET DREAM. THAT THE ONLY TIME I HAVE ERECTION IS WHEN I THINK ABOUT SEX

Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
93miles, bro you need to see a doctor.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
deewhydoski:

How does he even know say morning erection is naturally when he hasn't experience it before..it is a thing every guy must experience once in a while

Lol...that's what he fails to understand.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
deewhydoski:

Go and see doctor oo

what advice can u give to someone who can't controlled his erection? Evet damn tin gets him erected..
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
deewhydoski:

Didnt u see where I said in one of my posts that morning erection is natural?
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

what advice can u give to someone who can't controlled his erection? Evet damn tin gets him erected..

lol...ok.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

93miles, I know ignorance won't let you click this link, but it's cool anyway. Abi na my dick? grin.
Go see a doctor bro, you have a problem. grin

don't change the topic.

We are talkin about controllin erection and not importance of morning erection.

Secondly, change ur signature because u are the only one here whose brain is not intact.

U couldn't even know the difference b/w UNEXPECTED and UNCONTROLLED.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rapist don't quote me again if ur signature is not changed.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

don't change the topic.

We are talkin about controllin erection and not importance of morning erection.

Secondly, change ur signature because u are the only one here whose brain is not intact.

U couldn't even know the difference b/w UNEXPECTED and UNCONTROLLED.

Lol...what changed?
I thought you were throwing insults.
You just came back to your senses right? grin ...Anyways see a doctor, I won't quote u no more.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by kingxsamz(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:
Rapist don't quote me again if ur signature is not changed.

Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

Lol...what changed?
I thought you were throwing insults.
You just came back to your senses right? grin ...Anyways see a doctor, I won't quote u no more.

topic changed.

We were talkin on 'one who can't controlled his erection being capable of raping/ potential rapist'

you brought in 'Importance of morning erection'.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by theunnamed: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Seandisputed:

In my little sojourn in life I've noticed when the mind stuff comes into play is mostly when you want to tame the hungry lion when he is charged already.
Like the scenario you stated above, you weren't even thinking about sex at that moment and you are not alone on that
I've had cases like that and i wasn't thinking about sex.

Kudos man
Re: Guys, Be Honest by theunnamed: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
93Miles:

topic changed.

We were talkin on 'one who can't controlled his erection being capable of raping/ potential rapist'

you brought in 'Importance of morning erection'.

They are trying to tell you that having erections without thinking of sex is normal, and that if you only have erections when you think of sex, something is wrong somewhere

Kiniyi o di ija

Moreso, you that only have erections only when you think of sex is more likely to be a rapist, because in the instance that the object of your sexual thought is not interested coupled with other factors, you are more likely to force yourself on someone

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Honest by John237: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
WELL I NEED A FINE GIRL TO TRY IT OUT
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
theunnamed:

They are trying to tell you that having erections without thinking of sex is normal, and that if you only have erections when you think of sex, something is wrong somewhere

Kiniyi o di ija

Moreso, you that only have erections only when you think of sex is more likely to be a rapist, because in the instance that the object of your sexual thought is not interested coupled with other factors, you are more likely to force yourself on someone

The possibility of raping someone is higher for a person who can't controlled his erection than a person who has an erection only when he thinks of sex.

The person who can't controlled himself is more likely to force himself on anyone even a 1 month old baby.

Fear a person who gets erection just by seeing or talking to an opposite sex including old women.

Such person can easily rape someone.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
theunnamed:

Kiniyi o di ija

I never argued at the emboldened.

I only said that mine is different. That people have different body system thereby their body reacts to things differently.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by Dollarship(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rich man's cock stands once in a day
Poor man's cock stands 10 times a day
Why is Nairaland changing co.ck to cock
undecided
Roasted ni
Re: Guys, Be Honest by Lordseyad(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Haa!! Wahala wa o...

A simple Hi to google will definitely tell "Mr no morning erection" he is not alright ..

There's no argument bout Erection being of mind, Ofcourse It can be controlled. But, you saying those having Early morning erection have problems and calling em names??

Jeez... Are you ok at all?

Actually I didn't wanna do this before, but your incessant shout of rapist made me do so..

Re: Guys, Be Honest by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Some people have high 'libidos'.
Unfortunately/fortunately, I'm one.

But then, i can only get erection just by a lady being attractive to me.
if a lady is attractive, her voice only could induce me erection even when I'm not having any bad thought.
But oo,if a lady is not attractive even if you put my d****k in her v******a,I would still not get erection.

The lady you posted her pic,she does not look attractive for my eyes so I wouldn't have erection
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lordseyad:
Haa!! Wahala wa o...

A simple Hi to google will definitely tell "Mr no morning erection" he is not alright ..

There's no argument bout Erection being of mind, Ofcourse It can be controlled. But, you saying those having Early morning erection have problems and calling em names??

Jeez... Are you ok at all?

Actually I didn't wanna do this before, but your incessant shout of rapist made me do so..

Is it that you have comprehension issues just like kingxsamz?

Quote where I said those having morning erection have problems.

When you quote, mention me.

Cause I can't remember saying such.

I only said those who can't controlled their erection are potential rapists.
Re: Guys, Be Honest by 93Miles: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lordseyad I'm still waiting for you to quote where I said those having early morning erection have problems.

If you can't quote then I'll assume you have comprehension problem and my advice for you is to go back to elementary and learn READING and COMPREHENSION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.