Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (23138 Views)

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Obafemi Hamzat Debunks Alleged Overnight Arrest Of EndSARS Protesters In Lagos / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by ProWalker: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

[s]Lol someone is running mad.

The ignorance of u yoros is so funny, it's almost cute[/s]

You’ve been on this thread from page 1 getting ridiculed right left and center and you are still here collecting beating. I know you will still be here long when I’ve gone.
Either you are jobless or the issue is really hurting you grin

Bye!!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I'm I to hoooot for u? wow that means am pounding ur conehead wella wella.

Lol keep on hearing till u go deaf.

I GIVE UP
This one don't even understand a simple sentence. See what the Yeats are churning out. No wonder you people die to attend our schools. It's understandable now, I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by kotv: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ode.. so why do delta igbos dislike igbos and hate to be identified as igbos even though they bear igbo names?.. U better go drink your ogogoro and educate yourself.When your elders were busy drinking ogogoro in 2011 yorubas stood by Jonathan when northerns wanted to get rid him.He lost the election the day he turned against yoruba people

Have you been on this website at all? The Ibos that hate Yoruba the most have been delta Ibos. The Ibos that insult Yorubas the most are Delta Ibos. The ones that started calling Yorubas children of the devil is them. The hate you think delta Ibos have for ibos, they appear to have it worse for Yorubas. I will not even argue with you your believe of Delta Ibos hate for ibos. I will leave it to them. I'm sure they'll see it and come at Yorubas like they seem to always do.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
ProWalker:

You’ve been on this thread from page 1 getting ridiculed right left and center and you are still here collecting beating. I know you will still be here long when I’ve gone.
Either you are jobless or the issue is really hurting you grin

Bye!!

Since page 1? come on now, am not as jobless as u

I've got things to do, ppl to see

but that doesn't mean I wouldn't pound ur skulls when the need arises

Coward

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
kotv:

Have you been on this website at all? The Ibos that hate Yoruba the most have been delta Ibos. The Ibos that insult Yorubas the most are Delta Ibos. The ones that started calling Yorubas children of the devil is them. The hate you think delta Ibos have for ibos, they appear to have it worse for Yorubas. I will not even argue with you your believe of Delta Ibos hate for ibos. I will leave it to them. I'm sure they'll see it and come at Yorubas like they seem to always do.

which delta igbos ? this one is now blowing lamba here! Delta igbos koo igbo abacha nii

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
kotv:

They find it very difficult to comprehend just like that conehead up there.

To them they are more loved than puppies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:

I GIVE UP
This one don't even understand a simple sentence. See what the Yeats are churning out. No wonder you people die to attend our schools. It's understandable now, I can't help you.

Typical coneheaded behavior

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Typical coneheaded behavior

go back to your country squatter grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:

go back to your country squatter grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by IGBOmarryme: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Anambra is Home for all, Lagos is not. Lagos is centre of excellence.

You can't vote creatures like TA Orji, Ikpeazu and other mediocre miscreants to rule you in Igboland and run elsewhere to enjoy quality leadership. You should be compelled to sit back and suffer the repercussions of your folly.

Shut up idiot who do you want to deceive? has any SE state ever been capital of Nigeria before? which stupid quality leadership when Tifnubu owns almost half of Lagos. You mean all the oil companies head quarters in Lagos and seaports are as a result of state leadership or what? Who do you want to deceive. Someone will come tomorrow to say that Abuja is their state and their quality leadership made Abuja what it is. Lagos leadership has little or no influence to the development of lagos, infact Igbos made Lagos what it is today you can die with the bitter truth dummy. Yoruba Muslim liar..

The same way you people were celebrating Buhari's non inclusive government meted against Igbos because Igbos did not vote for him and you were clamoring for Igbos to deal with their political decision but at the end you are getting poorer than Igbos. Stop fooling yourself. Let Nigeria split you will never see us in Lagos please, for now Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND.. BASTARD

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
[/b]
Shut up idiot who do you want to deceive? has any SE state ever been capital of Nigeria before? which stupid quality leadership when Tifnubu owns almost half of Lagos. You mean all the oil companies head quarters in Lagos and seaports are as a result of state leadership or what? Who do you want to deceive. Someone will come tomorrow to say that Abuja is their state and their quality leadership made Abuja what it is. Lagos leadership has little or no influence to the development of lagos, infact Igbos made Lagos what it is today you can die with the bitter truth dummy. Yoruba Muslim liar..

The same way you people were celebrating Buhari's non inclusive government meted against Igbos because Igbos did not vote for him and you were clamoring for Igbos to deal with their political decision but at the end you are getting poorer than Igbos. Stop fooling yourself. Let Nigeria split you will never see us in Lagos please, for now Lagos is NO MAN'S LAND.. BASTARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Anambra is Home for all Lagos is not. Lagos is centre of excellence.

You can't vote creatures like TA Orji, Ikpeazu and other mediocre miscreants to rule you in Igboland and run elsewhere to enjoy quality leadership. You should be compelled to sit back and suffer the repercussions of your folly.

Anambra is home for all kwa? u can see how backward this afonjas are yet they'll be claiming expert on igbo affairs.

Anambra is the light of the nation.

Okpo
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:
[/b]

Same wailing! Let, If, when - nonsense!! Mr bastard Your people are squatting in a no man's land. why won't they do theirself the honor of going back to Anambra to develop it! it's getting rusty over there!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:

Same wailing! Let, If, when - nonsense!! Mr bastard Your people are squatting in a no man's land. why won't they do theirself the honor of going back to Anambra to develop it! it's getting rusty over there!!

Conehead leave Lagos and go and develop osun or ondo or wherever u crawled out from

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by IGBOmarryme: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP, is it rustier than Osun , Ogun, Oyo, and EKITI.
Did you develop Lagos yourselves? Let the same Federal Government that built Lagos to Also come and develop Anambra too. BASTARD. How are Igbos squatters in Lagos can you explain that part fool.
Hehehe you think because your name is some adewale you have bonafide right than Igbos in Lagos even if you come from Ibadan..

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by kotv: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ode.. so why do delta igbos dislike igbos and hate to be identified as igbos even though they bear igbo names?.. U better go drink your ogogoro and educate yourself.When your elders were busy drinking ogogoro in 2011 yorubas stood by Jonathan when northerns wanted to get rid him.He lost the election the day he turned against yoruba people

Jonathan did not win the 2011 election because of Yoruba. He won because he had the support of every region except core North. Likewise, Jonathan did not lose the election because of Yoruba. He lost the election because he lost the support of middle belt. With or without Yoruba votes, Jonathan would have won. The numbers are still there. What sealed Jonathan's faith was Middle Belt. Yorubas were very irrelevant. I don't know what keeps fueling Yoruba's ego of importance. If you people matter, Awolowo would have been a past president. Ribadu would have been a past president. Please shut up on your perceived importance. If Yoruba matter in politics, you would not have rushed to the North to give presidential throne in effort to bring your party past a regional party. Despite the many insults to yoruba by the northern canals since APC took over, you stay in it, defend the party ignorance just to maintain your self deluded importance. Without North, you're nothing and you people know it. That's why you people do anything to appease them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by kotv: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
adeniyi3971:

which delta igbos ? this one is now blowing lamba here! Delta igbos koo igbo abacha nii

I was not the one who mentioned them first.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Badgerhills: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
I always marvel at Yorubas that argue with igbos. It's an unnecessary task, leave them to their boasting.

Lagos is no man's land but Yoruba was made an official language, Yorubas rule and Yorubas heroes statues dot the landscape everywhere for igbos to bow down to when they walk past it.

They continue to circulate brown roof pictures of Ibadan while Ibadan is presently one of the priciest real estate destinations in the country.

What is within the redeem camp alone cannot be matched by any joint venture of all igbo real estate.

Let them continue wallowing in empty bravado. We retain the best of them in developing our lands.

Ambode has shut them down in Oshodi and Jibowu and they could only bark online and whine in real life.

The next is to shut down Ladipo, that Place is an environmental disaster, it's already in the works.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by deomelo: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Until you sit down and develop your states, other Nigerians will not respect igbos or give them the opportunity to lead the country.

As for Biafra, consistent, effective and strategic planning will get igbos Biafra if they really want it. The fact is that igbos are not ready for Biafra yet. It is only a tool to secure political mileage and interest in Nigeria.

We can’t keep coaching you on how to get Biafra.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

They are actually developing their land.

This is the best project commissioned by the best governor in the SE.

Now, you see the reason why they can not stay in that hell hole...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Fatherofdragons: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Badgerhills:
I always marvel at Yorubas that argue with igbos. It's an unnecessary task, leave them to their boasting.

Lagos is no man's land but Yoruba was made an official language, Yorubas rule and Yorubas heroes statues dot the landscape everywhere for igbos to bow down to when they walk past it.

They continue to circulate brown roof pictures of Ibadan while Ibadan is presently one of the priciest real estate destinations in the country.

What is within the redeem camp alone cannot be matched by any joint venture of all igbo real estate.

Let them continue wallowing in empty bravado. We retain the best of them in developing our lands.

Ambode has shut them down in Oshodi and Jibowu and they could only bark online and whine in real life.

The next is to shut down Ladipo, that Place is an environmental disaster, it's already in the works.

U accuse igbos of boasting but here u are shamelessly boasting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by djon78(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Badgerhills:

So what are you really implying? Are there not massive number of igbos doing extremely very well in Lagos? Own massive properties there. Does it stop them from being blessed?
There are thousands of dollars millionaires of igbo extraction living in Lagos and even Alausa recognises there importance. They pay there tax to Lagos State government and when I mean tax I am talking significant amount. Most of you should stop coming online to make noise.

I am not here to start bragging or this, but those in charge of Lagos State know the value they add to the economy of the state even Asiwaju knows that so kids like you should just shush up.

And mind you Lagos is getting seriously overcrowded. Nigeria is not developing new mega cities which must be done and I believe eastern governors are beginning to see the future importance of such cities and are already working towards it. They are proposing 3 to be developed in the region. When I am talking of city I mean modern smart City. This is in collaboration with igbos in diaspora bringing funds in for it.
At least I have been in a think thank meeting where technocrats of igbo extraction met concerning such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by Sagay212: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
goaldynboy:

Am assuring you, if every Igbo man take it upon himself to close their shops and vote against Ambode, Ambode will definitely lose!

Ambode is fully aware of the magnitude of Igbo votes in Lagos that is why he is not taking the propaganda for granted!!

Yen yen yen...always bragging as usual. Did you all vote for him in 2015? Wasn't it agbaje all you ipod miscreants were chanting? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by TundeBricklayer: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
deomelo:

]

Feed your eyes grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by OsuEbonyi: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen...always bragging as usual. Did you all vote for him in 2015? Wasn't it agbaje all you ipod miscreants were chanting? Nonsense
Don't mind the fla..atheaded miscreants....
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by sweetgala(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
kmcutez:

Fair enough, but what states are more developed in Nigeria? Are the Northern states more developed than the Southern states, hence why they keep winning the presidential elections?

Borno state has the highest investment in education especially female child education in Nigeria over the past few years.

Kebbi state has major investment in agriculture. Kaduna and Kano state are doing magnificent.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by TundeBricklayer: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Badgerhills post=70364597[s:
]I always marvel at Yorubas that argue with igbos. It's an unnecessary task, leave them to their boasting.

The next is to shut down Ladipo, that Place is an environmental disaster, it's already in the works.[/s]

O.D.E you seat in your backward region and think east is stagnate, you guys are good with exaggeration , that was how your brothers said banks in Oyo surpassed all banks in the southeast states combined until I exposed his lies, that Oyo was below Anambra state. why not post pictures of those estates

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by djon78(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
sweetgala:

Borno state has the highest investment in education especially female child education in Nigeria over the past few years.

Kebbi state has major investment in agriculture. Kaduna and Kano state are doing magnificent.

Sure when it comes to agriculture I give it to the north. Truth be told!! Na northern Nigeria dey feed the entire southoo. All the major staple food to vegetables are produced there.
Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by deomelo: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
djon78:

So what are you really implying? Are there not massive number of igbos doing extremely very well in Lagos? Own massive properties there. Does it stop them from being blessed?
There are thousands of dollars millionaires of igbo extraction living in Lagos and even Alausa recognises there importance. They pay there tax to Lagos State government and when I mean tax I am talking significant amount. Most of you should stop coming online to make noise.

I am not here to start bragging or this, but those in charge of Lagos State know the value they add to the economy of the state even Asiwaju knows that so kids like you should just shush up.

There are folks from other tribes in Lagos with similar wealth and status and they don't make noise, bloviate or bore us with their crude, crass and shallow attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by djon78(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
deomelo:

There are folks from other tribes in Lagos with similar wealth and status and they don't make noise, bloviate or bore us with their crude, crass and shallow attitude.

When did those guys make any noise? You come to Nairaland to hear banter being thrown by kids and you equate it to busy men. My friend shift one side.

You think they even know you lot exist, Abeg shift with your air of importance. Nothing wey person no go see for this forum.

And moreover let those making noise do afterall it's within their free right as citizens. Everybody is different.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by deomelo: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
djon78:

When did those guys make any noise? You come to Nairaland to hear banter being thrown by kids and you equate it to busy men. My friend shift one side.

You think they even know you lot exist, Abeg shift with your air of importance. Nothing wey person no go see for this forum.
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by adeniyi3971(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLACK SHEEP, is it rustier than Osun , Ogun, Oyo, and EKITI.
Did you develop Lagos yourselves? Let the same Federal Government that built Lagos to Also come and develop Anambra too. BASTARD. How are Igbos squatters in Lagos can you explain that part fool.
Hehehe you think because your name is some adewale you have bonafide right than Igbos in Lagos even if you come from Ibadan..

ogbeni keep kwayet!! MR developer if you can invest this energy into begging your Eastern leaders to help better your region maybe you might have a better life in your state! shouting bastard upandan like his foolish forefathers. I'm not the cause of your predicament, your states are collecting huge allocations and yet you can't help but tie your destiny in Lagos is it that bad?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode by deomelo: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.