Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian (315 Views)

INEC: Buhari Replaces Onochie With Rhoda Habor Gumus (Photo) / Why Buhari Won’t Interfere In Senate President, Speaker Positions – Tony Momoh / Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by newsbook: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he would not interfere with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before, during and after the 2019 general elections.

The president also gave an undertaking that he would ensure that next year’s polls are free, fair and credible.

The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojodu, expressed the Buhari’s positions when he read the president’s speech at the 2018 Annual Nigeria Political Parties summit held in Abuja yesterday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/2019-i-wont-interfere-with-inec-buhari-assures-nigerian
Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by Escodeb(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
But the CABALs and your political appointees will interfere, either you admit it or not Sir you have interfered.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by babasanti: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2018
but you will use 3bulbs of onions to buy votes abi,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by magoo10(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Story buhari and his APC are too desperate to win the elections and cannot be trusted with the present inec leadership.
Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by Greatihex(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Story!!!!
Check my signature
Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by buhariguy(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Sai buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Won’t Interfere With INEC, Buhari Assures Nigerian by comos: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
newsbook:
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that he would not interfere with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) before, during and after the 2019 general elections.

The president also gave an undertaking that he would ensure that next year’s polls are free, fair and credible.

The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojodu, expressed the Buhari’s positions when he read the president’s speech at the 2018 Annual Nigeria Political Parties summit held in Abuja yesterday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/2019-i-wont-interfere-with-inec-buhari-assures-nigerian

Buhari should Sign the Electoral amendment bill of 2018 ( which makes Card reader machines legal) into law, if he wants Nigerians to believe him

(1) (Reply)

#nademdeyrushus-obasanjo / Polls Budget, Saraki Hits Executive, Says It Lacks Foresight / Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.