Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Promise New Lease Of Life For LAUTECH – Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Promise New Lease Of Life For LAUTECH – Ademola Adeleke (367 Views)

President Tinubu Promise New Minimum Wage To Alleviate Nigerians Workers Plights / Olawepo, Agbakoba, Others Promise New Nigeria As Peoples Trust Starts Campaign / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise New Lease Of Life For LAUTECH – Ademola Adeleke by johnnyvid(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2018
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in Osun State, Sen. Ademola Adeleke has decried the inadequate funding of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), vowing to turn the fortune of the University around for better if elected Governor of Osun State.
In a press statement made available to oderinuadedayo.com by Olawale Rasheed, Director of Media and Publicity for the Sen. Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organization, the PDP candidate was reported to have spoken while receiving the report of an expert committee he set up about a month ago to look into LAUTECH affairs.
The PDP Governorship candidate said “it is disheartening the way lecturers and staff of LAUTECH are treated. The same government that oppressed the masses has not spared the elite. Any government that values education will not maltreat members of ASUU and associated unions. They are important pillars of our society.”
“I have followed the LAUTECH issue with keen interest for long. It is not acceptable to treat the academic community with such disdain and neglect. Our administration will introduce innovative plans to ensure regular payment of salaries and entitlements of staff of the university.”
“The report contains full detail of the LAUTECH crisis. When elected, I will immediately liaise with relevant stakeholders to implement reform programmes for the university. Lecturers will not suffer again. When academic and support staff are motivated, we will attend to issue of infrastructure for the school “,the candidate said.
Adeleke stated that his government is committed to youth development through proper support and funding for educational institutions, adding that “our lecturers will be key partners in our efforts to revamp the education sector.
“Our government will be very innovative to give LAUTECH a pride of place in the comity of tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The step by step of our action plan is ready. I promise new lease of life for LAUTECH”, Adeleke said. https://www.oderinuadedayo.com/2018/08/16/i-promise-new-lease-of-life-for-lautech-ademola-adeleke/

Re: I Promise New Lease Of Life For LAUTECH – Ademola Adeleke by Tolexander: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2018
Talk is cheap!
Re: I Promise New Lease Of Life For LAUTECH – Ademola Adeleke by johnnyvid(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Lautech was the best state university during oyinlola led pdp government then.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Constituency 3 And Takum Constituency Bye Polls Hold Tomorrow / Why Saraki Is Not Fit To Remain As Senate President Or Run For President / Dino Melaye Sings, Mocks Akpabio, As Saraki Visits Akwa Ibom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.