Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,000 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (28938 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? / El Clasico To Take Place On October 28 As La Liga Announces 2018/2019 Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by DrHighchief(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Football is business
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by Fish101: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
I like the moves it is cool with me
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by oshe11: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heavance:

Barcelona that can't accountfor half of Madrid's UCL wins?
I'm not a Madrid fan ,but let's respect them abeg ,so that we can be respected when we get there

Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
enny66:
I get link to Sars FC grin grin grin
Shey dem need striker? cool
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by sweetgala(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
calddon:
Wow lots of spanish fans will be thrilled, lots of cash too

Which Spanish fans, the ones who can't watch the game live. It's el classico we are speaking of.
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lionbite:
Money has taken over football. No more passion to improve or better the art of the game. Na just how to make money
Who art epp
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by mcgift(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
Without Ronaldo that league is dead!

See you

Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by DONADAMS(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
oshe11:
I just hope the El Classico is Barca vs Atleti because Real no be our Mate

Why them no play SPANISH SUPER CUP home and away?

exactly..because last season I remember say na home and away
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by oshe11: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
DONADAMS:
exactly..because last season I remember say na home and away
Yeah.....

It has always been Home n Away but this season
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by FENZY24(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2018
The SUPER CUP wasn't home and away because the game was played in Tangier which is in Morocco..
Re: The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? by Nostradamus: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Are they not thinking about the negative side of it?

If I'm not mistaken,, there is about 6 to seven hours difference between USA and Spain/Europe /Africa..

And the matches in USA is likely to be played in the afternoon or evening because of the fans there..

So what now happens to the millions of fans in Europe and Africa?

If Africa is 6 hours ahead of USA, it means matches played by 8pm In USA,, will be aired by 1 to 2 am in the morning in Spain and Africa..

It's difficult watching pre seasons matches played in the Us of A,, because of the time..

So how will they neglect Europeans and Africans,, in favour Of USA and Canada..

They must find a way..
those organisers want the american populace to accept football that's why they are bringing the el classico to them.if the americans and canadians tune in to football and soccer become as popular as the nba,then more american corporations will come in to football sponsorship and that means more $$$$ to la liga.these guys are sharp businessmen jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Jude Ighalo And His Wife Of 6 Years / #Oleout Trends After Manchester United's 2-0 Home Defeat To Burnley / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.