Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,900 members, 7,909,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Plastics Bottles.. Who Is In Need??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plastics Bottles.. Who Is In Need??? (415 Views)

Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company Nigeria / Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / Scrap Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plastics Bottles.. Who Is In Need??? by Analee(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
I av plastics bottles for sale.. U can WhatsApp 09031550795..location ph
Re: Plastics Bottles.. Who Is In Need??? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
I've seen several of your posts here where you asked for job vacancies. Here's one that may be of help.

Direct Sales Agent
LocationAbuja, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Rivers

Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Direct Sales Agent for the various regions (LAGOS, IDUMOTA, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT, UYO)

JOB DESCRIPTION

Identify and understand the need of the Customer.

Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.

Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.

Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.

SKILLS/COMPETENCIES

Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Good Analytical and Numerical skills
Self-driven and results oriented

QUALIFICATIONS

Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit, Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.

Candidate must not be older than 27years of age as at 31st of December 2018..

Method of Application
Applications are to be submitted to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and Location as the subject of the mail

Analee:
I av plastics bottles for sale.. U can WhatsApp 09031550795..location ph
Re: Plastics Bottles.. Who Is In Need??? by Analee(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks..I don't av flair for marketing and besides av passed d required age

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business / What successful business can one run online / Fast Loan For Salary And Business Owner Without Guarantor Or Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.