Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books (7531 Views)

Kano Court Of Appeal Ruling: Lawyers Back Verdict, Warn Critics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by OsuEbonyi: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why would they ? When I say another political party needs to win lagos state (then forensically audit lagos state accounts), keyboard warriors would start to throw insults ....
Another party but the osu PDP party
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Lexusgs430: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Another party but the osu PDP party

Even monkey party, just any party ......
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Bruemath(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jokerman:
Lol... butterflyleo and deomelo, these people want to open Tinubu book in Lagos upon the work we are doing in building busstops and co... grin
really a joker
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by freeze001(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
guywitzerogal:
what is really ur problem? If Lagos govt got nothing to hide let them Open the book, is then you will knw wat u think u saw was jst a mirage

What's your point really? Is it that you didn't understand the post you quoted or what?
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
APC is well known for TYRANNY.
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Shukazu: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Weep not...

One day the veil will be lifted off Lagosians and Tinubu's siege will be broken

But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

Rev 5:5
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by banio: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by liberation100: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
You expect someone wey no go school to obey the law him no understand or can't even read to comprehend

All APC governors,lawmakers,senators,ministers,members,appointee e.t.c.have contracted that disease also from the head

So please don't blame the governor he has been infected with zomalia.
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by badesco(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why should the public documents be hidden? It means there is something hidden they don't want to know.... I will advise that the matter be taken to supreme court. I could remember same happen under Fashola....
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Handsomebeing:
They don’t want lagos landlord to go and rot in jail.
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2021
helinues,seunmsg,LegendHero,NGpatriot
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by walexbiz(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2021
This is where I fault the likes of PDP, one would have expected PDP guys to take up the mantle and challenge the clandestine nature of Lagos state to submit itself to scrutiny rather they go into oblivion and they only become active when election is around the corner. With the way things stand e go shock APC for 2023 it they think they will get a easy ride in 2023 let them know they are in for a very long ride.
Re: FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 16, 2021
walexbiz:
This is where I fault the likes of PDP, one would have expected PDP guys to take up the mantle and challenge the clandestine nature of Lagos state to submit itself to scrutiny rather they go into oblivion and they only become active when election is around the corner. With the way things stand e go shock APC for 2023 it they think they will get a easy ride in 2023 let them know they are in for a very long ride.
Agreed the opposition in the state is always silent, until election is around the corner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak / Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.