Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,147 members, 7,939,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? (785 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
I believe some people might see this topic as trash but this is something that happens.
Just think of it no matter how wrong it went, did you ever make out with your very close friend that is the opposite sex?

For me YES I did.
She knew I had a GF and she respected my GF a lot. Though she was single then, after the secret make out, I did what I could to link her up with a nice guy I knew then and they started dating.

We still remained very close friends and we never had anything intimate again because we respected our relationships.

Have you been through such before?
Re: Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? by tstx(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yeah. i have. Twice. in school. and post SChool. d
Re: Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? by mrbaba18(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dis days its normal tng even sum go extra mile 2 cousins nd relative
Re: Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? by chiommy123(f): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2018
and some people say they can be friends with the opposite sex without making out with him or her make una continue deceiving una sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Love To Your Good Friend Who Is Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 3:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Things happen

(1) (Reply)

Divorce:i Did Every Thing Under The Sun To Keep My Marriage – Pt 1 / Virtual Assistants Needed Asap / It Is Better To Have Sex With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghana Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.