Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React (42119 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bbb
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Macnnoli4(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
SagirmohH:

So one becomes an extremist because his/her actions/activities does not fit into your own definition of "enjoying life?"
OK. I Wii substitute 'extemist' with 'strictly/extremely religious' and 'enjoying life with 'not extremely religious'. That's what I actually meant.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Mccullum: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Your forefathers were terrorists even you; you're terrorist that use to attack most of innocent Muslims in the world on internet social media as terrorists which is an assassination of character, you this unfortunate living soul

I'm wishing all good Muslims in Hajj a blessed one and May Allah grant them best of His paradise in the hereafter, may our creator forgive this internet terrorist. Ameen
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Kylexy3000(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
But this babe been black before nau.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Printerscanner: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Olalan:
Don't know why people can't just mind their business.
BTW majority of Nigerians are plainly religious and not true adherents to the faith we profess......

Once you post your personal business on Social Media, it becomes everybody's business. So, if you want us to mind our business, you first mind your business by keeping off our view (Social Media). You cannot say you went for Hajj and come back to be posting semi of full nakked pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
See as she dey take her two hands carry her heavy breasts. Olosho too go mecca
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by jibs4lv(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
klax:
Pls who is she? I hate wasting my little time on irrelevant a r s e h o l e.

If she like she can even swallow Mecca or turn her name to Mecca medina join. Every non existing love forming actress or crap.

Bullshit!!!
Then Who ask you the story undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
to tell you these mad men know what they are doing... why they never carry bomb enter that shrine and blast everyone into pieces

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
SagirmohH:

Brother I believe you are Muslim. Please refrain from using derogatory words.
thanks bro
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Caseless: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Displaying "cleavage" on instagram, and here she is clad like a true Muslim. Dem sabi carry religion joke for her region.

I think I'd have to find away to inform Saudi authority about people like this. It's either you're a Muslim or you're not .
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by TimeManager(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Caseless:
Displaying "cleavage" on instagram, and here she is clad like a true Muslim. Dem sabi carry religion joke for her region.

I think I'd have to find away to inform Saudi authority about people like this. It's either you're a Muslim or you're not .
This table you're shaking, Muslim girls in the North are sitting on it o. Bekiafu.

kiss the truth!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by iamjustified(m): 3:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My friend shut Up there
Call a spade a spade

Then you are fool if you say all muslims are terrorists. why haven't the ones living around you terrorized you yet??
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Shinery0123(m): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The obsession of Christians with anything Islam and how muslims live their lives, even though it doesn't concern them in anyway, is sickening.

It just smirks of jealousy.
They are alws pained and bitter and they will want to come and preach 'love' to me.
Hypocrites

I swear and the funny thing is, it's not just online. Meet any of them and they can't hide it.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by nurusystem(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2018
Islam is too beautiful

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Caseless: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2018
TimeManager:

This table you're shaking, Muslim girls in the North are sitting on it o. Bekiafu.

kiss the truth!
lol. Northern girls don't open their body like that.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Orlarmeday(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2018
allanphash7:
I don't why this hajj is too overrated there are various pilgrimage in India

Well what do i know?

Saudi Arabia is just using the Pilgrims to boost their economy

You use their hotel
You do shopping
You fly their airlines and series of other thing

Religion is nothing but a scam
Why taking medicine for another person's sickness? Why don't you keep quiet if you know what to say? It is a scam and people have been going there every year, please learn how to shut up if you don't have sense.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Allah could make her turn a new leave and that is if she truly knows the essence of not returning to her derogatory state

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by jalo1(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2018
iamjustified:

Are you joking I am Christian and i am convinced you never had sense, don't have any sense, will never have sense.
grin
iamjustified:

Are you joking I am Christian and i am convinced you never had sense, don't have any sense, will never have sense.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Sardauna24(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
fk001:

Not all terrorist are Muslim, we have Christian terrorist, Jewish terrorist, Buddha terrorist, traditional religion terrorist e.t.c

Terrorist are every where.

The most kind hearted people that are not terrorising people are the Atheist.

Check the definition of terrorist again pls
abeg tell am ooo
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by fk001(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Sardauna24:
abeg tell am ooo

Some people are just too ignorant.

Basu da hankali wallhi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me / Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.