Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. (2546 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2018
According To Some Scientist And Sex Related Website, Some Said, Its Two, While Some Said Its More Than That. So, Over To You, How Many Type Female Ejaculation Is In Existence.

Meanwhile, Female Ejaculation Is Squirting, Skirting E.T.C. And Mostly, Non Or Few Of Nigerian Women Have Ever Experience It.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Wahala dey oooo..before"i no cum" was the problem..now,men are to deal with how women cums..isorite.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
No wonder women are so complex. Even their biological make up is complex how much more their attitude.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by gaby(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
According To Some Scientist And Sex Related Website, Some Said, Its Two, While Some Said Its More Than That. So, Over To You, How Many Type Female Ejaculation Is In Existence.

Meanwhile, Female Ejaculation Is Squirting, Skirting E.T.C. And Mostly, Non Or Few Of Nigerian Women Have Ever Experience It.

Gaby: Aunty..me..me..

Aunty: Okay gaby can you tell us how many types of female ejaculation we have?

Gaby: We have two types of female ejaculation namely;
ejaculate and ejaculation.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
gaby:

Gaby: Aunty..me..me..
Aunty: Okay gaby can you tell us how many types of female ejaculation we have?
Gaby: We have two types of female ejaculation namely; ejaculate and ejaculation.
grin cheesy
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by gaby(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
grin cheesy

grin grin

I sabi book small
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Lazyreporta(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:

Two
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Two
I Thought As Much, One Is Nt Deep The Other Is Deep.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
Wahala dey oooo..before"i no cum" was the problem..now,men are to deal with how women cums..isorite.
Man Get Work To Do Fa
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Admin401:
No wonder women are so complex. Even their biological make up is complex how much more their attitude.
Thats It
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Lazyreporta(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2018
grin what are you saying? Ladies squirt and cum. They are two different things. I explained it already on my blog. Click the TWO
SexTin:
I Thought As Much, One Is Nt Deep The Other Is Deep.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by SexTin(f): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Lazyreporta:
grin what are you saying? Ladies squirt and cum. They are two different things. I explained it already on my blog. Click the TWO
grin Ok I Will
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Lazyreporta(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
grin Ok I Will

SexTin cheesy
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Isn't this a lame question
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Lordbooster(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria lady do squirt life and direct ve experienced it with an ex....anyways check on our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by Goddyss(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Orgasm or no orgasm. Squirt or no squirt. I put, I do, I release, I clean, I go my way.

Busy men like us no get time to dig deep or shallow or check if there's a pour.
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by AlphaStyles(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
for me its more than two
Re: How Many Type Of Female Ejaculation Is In Existence. by MeeLan: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
unfortunately, most women are yet to experience a true cum in their life. all they get is great wetness.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Twerking Video Leaked & Viral | Watch Before It Get Deleted / I Am Losing Hope In Life / Choose The Height Of Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.