Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,626 members, 7,930,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic (533 Views)

Are Russians Embarrassed By How Pathetic They Have Become? / Does This Describe Gullible Humans? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by fk001(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
I don't know why people type Amen despite the fact they know it doesn't work.

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by SolutionMee: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2018
So Nigerians cannot say Amen to a prayer in peace again

When a country is not productive in science and technology, what do you expect from her citizens

Something must definitely keep them busy

I don't see Nigerians getting there in the next few years

I just have to be honest with U guys
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by whitebeard(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
fk001:
I don't know why people type Amen despite the fact they know it doesn't work.
din mind ur business..
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by fk001(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2018
whitebeard:
din mind ur business..

Are you one of them

By writing Amen on social media it will not make your life better.

Those pages are after likes
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by whitebeard(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2018
fk001:

Are you one of them

By writing Amen on social media it will not make your life better.

Those pages are after like
u know why my grand father lived to a 120 yrs old, it cause he always mind his business
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by dacanv(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Suckers! Even the witches and wizards go still type Amen hoping that someone they hate for just being what they are not would die.. people are lame, we all want to be told something nice even if it may not be fact that is why if MMM change its name to WWW and come back online, people will still fall for it. This is the same as going to therapist to talk about your problem or going to the pastor who depend on you for food for prayer for financial breakthrough. I think it has help a lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking.. which is the state of mind we all value so much as human beings, not just nigerians.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Are Gullible And Pathetic by fk001(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
dacanv:
Suckers! Even the witches and wizards go still type Amen hoping that someone they hate for just being what they are not would die.. people are lame, we all want to be told something nice even if it may not be fact that is why if MMM change its name to WWW and come back online, people will still fall for it. This is the same as going to therapist to talk about your problem or going to the pastor who depend on you for food for prayer for financial breakthrough. I think it has help a lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking.. which is the state of mind we all value so much as human beings, not just nigerians.

You are so on point my brother. The thing dey confuse me

(1) (Reply)

Acoustic Proofing Enclosure And Acoustical Curtain To Solution / The Jawbone Of An Ass. / Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.