Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time (6317 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by moondust(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
grafikdon:

I think the Scroll's strongest point is the convincing characters. For instance, the love connection between Jubei and Kigero is fascinating and very believable. You know from the beginning that you're watching something that ain't real but in the end they glue your attention to the characters. NS is a masterpiece.
I beg to differ because to me the strongest point of that movie is the fight orchestration. The fight scenes were obviously well thought out and planned and there was no vagueness at all as to what caused this xter's death or the other xters survival. everything just made so much sense. and the storyline was just dope!
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by nuttyproff(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2007
has nobody seen naruto?
imean it's got to be good enough to even get mentioned once
anyhow here are mine:
1 naruto
2 final fantasy
3 batman of the future
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by grafikdon: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2007
moondust:

I beg to differ because to me the strongest point of that movie is the fight orchestration. The fight scenes were obviously well thought out and planned and there was no vagueness at all as to what caused this xter's death or the other xters survival. everything just made so much sense. and the storyline was just dope!

Nah, I never mentioned anything about the story, actually I find it a wee bit cheezy. The fight scenes in my opinion is no different from what is obtainable from Ninja Resurrection, Mirage of Blaze (Not really Ninja/samurai stuff but full of action) or Samurai Champloo. It is mind blowing , but like I said, I have seen too numerous ninja/samurai hack slash flicks for NS fight sequence to trip me. On the other hand, I was actually intrigued by the character development, again I have seen them all and they are all unique and mind blowing but this particular one I have watched over 50 times and never got tired of it.
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by dakmanzero(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2007
If you feel you have seen fights I BEG YOU to locate and watch

Rurouni kenshin:tsuroku hen

Also known as the Kenshin OVA.
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by echowords(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2007
iice:

Who has seen Devil May Cry?

I've seen it. a bit below par, but it would pick up
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by neks(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2007
I LOVE 1. MULAN
2.CORPSE BRIDE
3.BEAUTY & THE BEAST cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by justkunmi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2007
@nuttyproff
started watchin Naruto like a month ago. . and s tell you that stuff is addictive! Its so nice. Am presently on episode 135 or so.
Wont classify wit animated movies though.
My top 3
Shark Tale
Prince of Egypt
Ice Age
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by champredd(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2007
Lion King

Shrek
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by vivann(f): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2007
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
3.Ice Age
2.Finding Nemo
and the winner is, ( drums roll, )
1. Little Mermaid
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by timmy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2007
happy feet!!
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by grafikdon: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2007
Lion King is still Leading the pack. . . Yippeeee! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by blinx4real(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2007
Bugs Life
Antz
Mulan
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by wifeypenth(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2007
Lion king
beauty and the beast
shrek
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by gbils(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2007
wow dt's had. But 4nw, LION KING, SHREK. BEAUTY n BEAST plus TOM n JERRY got lots more tho
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by bugado(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
lion king
serk 1 and 2
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by iice(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
echowords:

I've seen it. a bit below par, but it would pick up

Agree with you.
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by omowhyou(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
prince of Egypt
lion king
beauty and the beast
shark tale
finding nemo
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by spikedcylinder: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
I hate dem Japanese violent cartoons. Their mojo is nothing to write home about either. grin

My top 3 would be:

SHREK!!!
LION KING
MULAN (Read somewhere that it is a true life story)

Whats so special about the incredibles? It was just normal to me.
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by kilma(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
hmmm,

SHREK
SHARK TALE
LION KING - classic of all classics

but seriously there are so many, i haven't mentioned i totaly love. but really i hate them japanese violent cartoon. it is very annoying
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by Ochbaker: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2007
My best anime movies are Shrek, Incredibles and Antz in that order. As for Anime TV series one of my best would be ThunderSub. If ur interested in Top 20 lists, i saw a copy of box office magazine. Its prety good for a Naija magazine.
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by Mystique(f): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
3. Corpse Bride. . .

2. Shark's Tale. . .

1. LION KING. . . . !!!!
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by bennnie(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2007
little mermaid
pocahontas
lion king
shrek
i love em best
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by bennnie(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2007
is there anyone out there who needs a friend online.someone to be a textpal or e-mail pal.i,m here for you .my name is benny,im a guy and my favourite hobby is doing the above. send me a text if u are interested on 08025158215 or mail me at bennyboystilwaters@yahoo.com. i assure that im a dedicated text or e-mail pal.both sexes are welcomed
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2007
Mulan kiss
Lion King (music)
Toy Story? (comedy)
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by champredd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
Seun:

Toy Story? (comedy)
Maybe I should check that? wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by Seun(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
Make sure you watch Toy Story 1 first, then Toy Story 2. wink
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by iice(f): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2007
Mystique. . .i love corpse bride too grin
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by krazzee(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2007
Mulan 1
beauty and the beast
joseph
i had to rack my brains, it really so hard to choose
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by rubie(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
Shrek
Lion king
Little mermaid
Incredibles, ETC, ETC,
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by omowhyou(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2007
shrek
shark tale
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by kilasos(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2007
madagascar
lion king
jungle book
Re: Your Top 3 Animated Movies Of All Time by omowhyou(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2007
incredibles
mulan
madagascar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pasuma Wonder In Search For The Next Fuji Star / How To Setup Your Own Internet Tv/live Streaming 2021 / Merlin Season 6 Episode 1 (trailer 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.