Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Stop That Vagina From Smelling Fishy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop That Vagina From Smelling Fishy (761 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop That Vagina From Smelling Fishy by don4real18(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
As a regular user of this platform and a frequent visitor to the romance section to laugh my ass out after a long day at work. I get to read about people's experiences of sex and it's easy to deduce that most are fictions just to get traffic but we shouldn't deny that as fictious as they might be, there are people actually going through similar situations.
I am not a doctor but I have read widely and will like to educate the women and the men on the causes of the fishy odour of the vagina, the cure and prevention.
The cause
1. Bacterial vaginosis
This is when there is an imbalance of the bacteria located in the vagina (Yes, there are bacteria in the vagina responsible for the ph level).
When a set overgrows, it most times occur in the reproductive stage & caused by having a new sexual partner . Virgins aren't known to have it.
2. Vaginitis
This is an inflammation of the V-wall. It is also caused by the inbalance of the pH level and the reduction of the oestrogen levels after menopause. It is also caused by the bacteria, "Candida Albican"
3. Yeast infection.
This is caused by the same culprit known as Candida (I will like you to read on it). Its distinct features is the fungal or mucous membranes found on the opening of the vagina. (It is quite painful when touched)
4. Trichomoniasis
This is a STD gotten from someone who has the trichomonas vaginalis. It is a protozoan parasite and it hides pretty well until it spreads causing the squeezing of the nose by those who hates the fish smell.
The Cure
This is quite straightforward as it requires the following
1. Being hygienic- Learn to take care of that deep blue sea. Wash with mild soap and the Veejay will do the rest.
2. Change your underwear- Don't tell yourself that people won't know if you don't and don't share
3. See your doctor- he will prescribe some meds for you. Remember that self-med is dangerous.
4. Try products made for the vagina such as pH level products and essential oils. Be careful of the products you use though
5. Vinegar application- Take it out of your kitchen and soak the vagina in it. You can squat and sit in a bowl filled with it or make use of cotton swabs which will be soaked.
Prevention
Wear pure cotton panties. Don't say that you don't have money then use Ankara to sew your underwear.
Wash the vagina before and after sexual intercourse.- Infact, make it a habit to have a full bath.
Eat healthy- Not the regular "buy me shawarma or indomie". Read up on what makes a healthy diet.
Drink water- lots of it or do I say more.
Maintain just one sexual partner- Apart from the odour which we are discussing, there are other STD out there. Stay safe and clean
Well, I guess that's all. I forsee a future where the fishy odour of a woman's vagina will become history.

Yours sincerely
Re: How To Stop That Vagina From Smelling Fishy by alterswerve(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: How To Stop That Vagina From Smelling Fishy by MetroBaba1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sometimes, I See Girls Keep Hairy VJ.

The Smell Eehh

(1) (Reply)

News Health Today / COVID-19: Some Pictures From Total Lockdown In Jos, Plateau State / They Paid Me To Lie That I Have Coronavirus- Woman Confessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.