Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (54845 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by lagosrd: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:
The filth and stench in the environment them mounted this dullard is befitting of his status as one dirty dictator. grin grin

Take a good look at the man holding the banner. Not only the environment that is filthy and the government oozes with stench odour of corruption, the man holding that banner is a deranged man arranged to do that. Confused people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your grammer is appalling. You should have stayed in school.
wake up young man no abandon properties this time around rather we will chase u inside Lagos lagoon ,wetin they pursue u gfrom Ogun self
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Pat081: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

APC destroyed this state for 3 years grin
so sorry 4u wen ur brother ,Bukola was governor 4 8good yrs wot good work can u tell us he dd

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
wake up young man no abandonabandoned properties this time around rather we will chase u inside Lagos lagoon ,wetin they pursue u gfrom Ogun self
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2018
lagosrd:

Take a good look at the man holding the banner. Not only the environment that is filthy and the government oozes with stench odour of corruption, the man holding that banner is a deranged man arranged to do that. Confused people.

Oga that man with the banner is simply doing his own thing. This is what he has been known to do in kwara. Nobody arranged him for that
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Ezi1993:

Yes they paid her too.Becos APC as a party would do anything for power.

Keep lying to yourself. Both the woman in ekiti and this one in kwara are well known and even from the dirty look of the flag he has on his body it would let you know he has been doing this for a long time
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by dubemnaija: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Thisis2raw:
While celebrations were ongoing, a well known mentally challenged man in kwara appeared with his own banner and flag and was busy raining curses on Bukola Saraki. Saying he will burn kwara if anyone votes for Saraki or his candidate.
Why do I have this feeling that all Buhari's supporters are all mentally challenged??
That man is not a mentally challenged. He is a ritualist and APC buys human parts from him
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Printerscanner: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I can't believe someone settled down to create this mascot of a useless man.

Bring out your father who is not useless to come and contest against the people's general.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Here is the mentally challenged man
I will rather vote for the madman than for sane buhari. that's my own choice.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by gotnel: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
God bless Nigerians and Nigeria. Slow and steady, we will get there.
Politicians are almost same of same here in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

That's your Senate Presidents much acclaimed Kwara for you
Sir you are free to erect Buhari/Osinbanjo statues in Kwara state. but fact remains get your PVC and start serious grassroots campaign to dislodge Saraki cos 95% of Kwarans with PVC are not on social media.

Hope you have received your 30k alert.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by klax(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Kwara APC under the leadership of Lai Mohammed today floated the Buhari/ Osinbajo for 2019 mascot in Ilorin Kwara state.

While celebrations were ongoing, a well known mentally challenged man in kwara appeared with his own banner and flag and was busy raining curses on Bukola Saraki. Saying he will burn kwara if anyone votes for Saraki or his candidate.

He kept chanting BUKOLA OLE! SARAKI OLE.

He also praised Buhari for Fighting corruption and charged every listener to make sure Buhari returns 2019.

Tell that your mad friend that the reason for his madness is that same broom he is seen them carrying if he had known what broom does in the wicked spiritual world he will see that useless broom and run away.

Tell him his madness will never cure if he is still seen that witchcraft broom around him because that was the weapon used to sweep his brain to wrong side and find himself roaming the street.

So it's mad man now that are campaigning for apc no wonder every apc goats behave insane. Party of the mad for the mad people. No wonder.

Listen to yourself a mad man remember to praise Buhari for fighting corruption* A mad man in Nigeria street saying these and he is a mad man? When will you apc stop lying? God cursed you people with lies or what? Why are you apc so smart in composing and arranging lies? *a mad man know buhari name, he knows he is fight ing corruption, he know Saraki is a thief, and he was carrying broom, bro are you alright this Morning? Just asking pls.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Ahmed234sokoto: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Here is the mentally challenged man
JOIN 30MILLION SARAKI APOSTLES NATIONWIDE.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by fifty5(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Is that a Nigerian flag?

come what is your aim shay u one upgrade ur olosho bussiness ni digital olosho.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
buhariguy:
That mentally deranged man is far better than the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.
The deranged man knew thief saraki is a criminal.
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist love thief saraki to be their president of the terrorist organization.

Doesn't it make u wonder how a mentally deranged man....OH! I forgot, ua paid to support your tribal man any time anywhere...but how the mad man know what happens in national assembly....maybe he also know akpabio is free of all his sins
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by 93Miles: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2018
antonreal:

cos there is no difference between them.. he can't deny his own blood
Go take ur drugs. It's too early to display ur madness on NL.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by kamsiyo9: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2018
do u guys take a look at d man that is holding d banner cos he's insane man
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Mbediogu:

I will rather vote for the madman than for sane buhari. that's my own choice.

Says the eternally hateful ipobian
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Kog45:
Sir you are free to erect Buhari/Osinbanjo statues in Kwara state. but fact remains get your PVC and start serious grassroots campaign to dislodge Saraki cos 95% of Kwarans with PVC are not on social media.

Hope you have received your 30k alert.

If 30k is your problem come and let me give you 100k monthly for free.

The entire kwara has issued saraki a red card. You think I am online ranter like you?

I laugh in defection
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
klax:

Tell that your mad friend that the reason for his madness is that same broom he is seen them carrying if he had known what broom does in the wicked spiritual world he will see that useless broom and run away.

Tell him his madness will never cure if he is still seen that witchcraft broom around him because that was the weapon used to sweep his brain to wrong side and find himself roaming the street.

So it's mad man now that are campaigning for apc no wonder every apc goats behave insane. Party of the mad for the mad people. No wonder.

Listen to yourself a mad man remember to praise Buhari for fighting corruption* A mad man in Nigeria street saying these and he is a mad man? When will you apc stop lying? God cursed you people with lies or what? Why are you apc so smart in composing and arranging lies? *a mad man know buhari name, he knows he is fight ing corruption, he know Saraki is a thief, and he was carrying broom, bro are you alright this Morning? Just asking pls.

Nonsense!!!

Maybe a mad man also does not know when to eat or when to look before crossing the road too.

Maybe in your village mad men do not know the name of people or are also blind to see what people are doing.

Not all mad men are senseless.

Besides I didn't call him mad. I called him MENTALLY CHALLENGED. Common sense should have told you there is a difference between a mad man and a mentally challenged man.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2018
bender79:
Ask your idol saraki why he didn't fix that road

Saraki is not and can NEVER be my idol.
I will never support a political prostitute that jumps from party to party all for selfish gains.
You nor see Sowore for my signature? wink
Any evil that can befall APC is welcomed by me!
Shikena! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Emkay2018(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2018
sai BABA
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by kingjahjah(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

APC destroyed this state for 3 years grin
PDP destroyed it for 16years
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by klax(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Maybe a mad man also does not know when to eat or when to look before crossing the road too.

Maybe in your village mad men do not know the name of people or are also blind to see what people are doing.

Not all mad men are senseless.

Besides I didn't call him mad. I called him MENTALLY CHALLENGED. Common sense should have told you there is a difference between a mad man and a mentally challenged man.

Ok kindly define the meaning of a mentally challenge person and tell me the meaning when referring to a state of madness in human as per health dictionary?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
FastShipping:
Look at the surrounding.... undecided
That is the only place they can display such without molestation. They can do that in city center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.