Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! (982 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me, I'm Very Perplexed / Please Help Me I'm Confused / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Obi88(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pls it's over 2 months i changed my institution but the change has bluntly refused to reflect in my result,pls what do i do? Pls someone give me an answer,i'm completely scattered and helpless.
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Adolak(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
Did you do it yourself? If yes then walk up to the nearest jamb office to complain
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by dipsy2009: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
all u have to do is make ur complain to jamb and all wold be well
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Newest: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
Dont really fink u are
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by lomaxx: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Obi88:

Pls it's over 2 months i changed my institution but the change has bluntly refused to reflect in my result,pls what do i do? Pls someone give me an answer,i'm completely scattered and helpless.

Actually, that's how it'd be till you check your result with the original jamb result slip. I actually did ' d change of course' stuff, that's how it was till I used d original result slip card . . .and. . . . . wow d change reflected!
Hope that will settle you down?
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by lomaxx: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Obi88:

Actually, that's how it'd be till you check your result with the original jamb result slip. I actually did ' d change of course' stuff, that's how it was till I used d original result slip card . . .and. . . . . wow d change reflected!
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Obi88(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2010
lomaxx:

@lomaxx,pls which year result did u check with the original scratch card,is it this year's utme,if yes pls where can i get the scr.card?
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Obi88(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
lomaxx:

@lomaxx,pls which year result did u check with the original scratch card,is it this year's utme,if yes pls where can i get the scr.card?
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by lomaxx: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Obi88:

that was last year, yes last year. Actually, there are steps involved, that's where patience comes in. JAmb is going to retrieve ur original application and reflect the changes b4 sending d master list of candidates 2 d university. This process may take a while but definitely before your post ume it'd be out. D ORIGINAL RESULT SLIP card is sold in Jamb offices nationwide. I'd seriously doubt if this year's own 'd be ready by now.
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
God bless you lomaxx. I see you are very experienced in this. I contacted a Jamb official 3weeks ago and he told me all change of course has not been posted and i have told obi several times to stop worryin since he has his change of course confirmation slip which is the most important thing.
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2010
lomaxx:

u r rite
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Obi88(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

God bless you lomaxx. I see you are very experienced in this. I contacted a Jamb official 3weeks ago and he told me all change of course has not been posted and i have told obi several times to stop worryin since he has his change of course confirmation slip which is the most important thing.
@ijele-igbo,my brother i know u've told me several times but it's just that i'm still afraid and scared whether it will affect my admission or not but i must say a very big thanks to u,pls don't fail to let me know whenever it starts reflecting.@lomaxx,thanks, am grateful
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by bestinfo: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2010
I CAN NEVAREFLECT ON UR RESULT, DONT U PRINT ANYTHING OUT WHEN U'RE DOING CHANGING OF INSTITUTION? IF YES, CHECK THE D ONE U PRINTED OUT, IT WILL REFLECT ON IT.
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by lomaxx: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
Obi88:

@ijele-igbo,my brother i know u've told me several times but it's just that i'm still afraid and scared whether it will affect my admission or not but i must say a very big thanks to u,pls don't fail to let me know whenever it starts reflecting.@lomaxx,thanks, am grateful
whenever jamb releases d data for ORIGINAL UTME RESULTS IT MUST REFLECT. D one you printed before wasn't d original result that's why it never reflected. It can't affect your admission. Just pray hard, and work hard too. You'd make it.
Re: Pls Help Me,i'm Finished! by Odunnu: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
My dream is gradually materialising when people can come online seekin for help and other forumites would be ready to dish out info,advice and whatevr to calm the worried folk down.
Gud job pals,u guys wud go far in life!

(1) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery Applicant In Unilorin / Gce 2010 Results Out ( Massive Failure Recorded•as 80% Of Candidates Failed) / Aau Ekpoma Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.