Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,221 members, 7,947,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People (1583 Views)

Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. / 5 Times You Should Dim The Headlights Of Your Car – VIS / Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Automotive1(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WVhgPI2W08?t=16

Mercedes-Benz posted this short clip to brighten up our day and also to promote its futuristic LED headlights technology known as the DIGITAL LIGHT.

The headlights (with a resolution of over one million pixels per headlamp) on this Maybach S-Class is so advanced that they communicate with people by projecting words and signs onto the road ahead .

This technology is just the latest addition to Mercedes-Benz's fleet of safety systems.

https://autojosh.com/see-how-mercedes-benz-futuristic-headlights-communicates-with-people/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun

3 Likes

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by 93Miles: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2018
OMG! This is fvcken awesome.

4 Likes

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Technology is bae!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by lekjons(m): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2018
And who says "money isn't everything"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by henrygale(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2018
God punish devil continually!!
Chai!
Imagine this kind efizzy.....
Nnaa.....money must be made o anyhow!! cool

4 Likes

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Let me get this straight. Lucasbalo is behind the wheel of this machine, driving at 120km/h on Agindingbi Road in Ikeja while almost at the same time, TonyeBarcanista is trying to cross the road from the junction of Amara Olu into Megachicken with his girlfriend at 7:45pm.

Now, tell me, how many seconds do you think it would take TonyeBarcanista to read, pick & grasp the words or signs projected on the road from this machine before getting run over? grin

6 Likes

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Jakumo(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
Let me get this straight. Lucasbalo is behind the wheel of this machine, driving at 120km/h on Agindingbi Road in Ikeja while almost at the same time, TonyeBarcanista is trying to cross the road from the junction of Amara Olu into Megachicken with his girlfriend at 7:45pm.

Now, tell me, how many seconds do you think it would take TonyeBarcanista to read, pick & grasp the words or signs projected on the road from this machine before getting run over? grin

This is a trick question, but I am ready with the correct response.

Since TonyeBarcanista would typically be high as a muffug, after consuming potent Oshogbo weed whilst crossing the road, he will FAIL to see the projected headlight image on the road that reads "WTF ?" right up till the moment when the car pulls over, allowing the driver to disembark and address Mr. Barcanista with a few dozen carefully placed lashes of a pepper-smeared koboko horse-whip, before being summoned back to the driver's seat by his boss Lucasbalo, who would be relaxing in the "owners corner" of the vehicle, at which juncture the journey would continue in relative peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Lucasbalo(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2018
YOu are going to get me in trouble with TonyeBarcanista.
Jakumo:

This is a trick question, but I am ready with the correct response.

Since TonyeBarcanista would typically be high as a muffug, after consuming potent Oshogbo weed whilst crossing the road, he will FAIL to see the projected headlight image on the road that reads "WTF ?" right up till the moment when the car pulls over, allowing the driver to disembark and address Mr. Barcanista with a few dozen carefully placed lashes of a pepper-smeared koboko horse-whip, before being summoned back to the driver's seat by his boss Lucasbalo, who would be relaxing in the "owners corner" of the vehicle, at which juncture the journey would continue in relative peace.
Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Lucasbalo(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Baba Ijebu, i thought you are my friend. Why are you trying to get me in trouble .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

I thought you had my interest at heart? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by OCTAVO: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice one!
Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by tck2000(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
cool
Re: See How Mercedes-Benz Futuristic Headlights Communicates With People by Bettycars1: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
smiley In the world of automobile technology Mercedes Benz would always be a leader while others follow. They pioneer cutting-edge technology which make their brands up-to-date even with the passage of years. If you’re a Mercedes Benz user you would understand

(1) (Reply)

The Below Type Of Vehicle Has Been Snatched In Benin On 23/03/2019 / Can You Refer A Good Mechanic Is Lagos To Inspect A Car? / Do You Know That The Innoson IVM G80 Gifted To BBN Winner Mercy Lambo Is A Vari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.