Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,903 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? (1355 Views)

JAMB Cut Off Mark 2024/2025 For All Schools / World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America / JAMB Admission 2018: Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 For All Schools – Universities, Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2018
How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa and The World? I have been thinking about this since last week. My point is this country is not moving or making progress because of mediocrity, hate and marginalization of a particular region who can help move this nation beyond leap and bounds for the good of all of us. All humans are not created equal, some are endowed with more qualities and abilities than others; just a fact about life!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by marshalldgreat(m): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Wow... Igbo Amaka
Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Anigreat: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

Its in us
I mean intelligence is in our DNA
Thinking deep how BIAFRA will be with this head GOD bless us with.

God bless Igbos
God bless the land of the rising ☀

Igbo Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Philipmems(m): 5:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Because we are very intelligent as Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by ArcFresky(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2018
biafranation:
How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa and The World? I have been thinking about this since last week. My point is this country is not moving or making progress because of mediocrity, hate and marginalization of a particular region who can help move this nation beyond leap and bounds for the good of all of us. All humans are not created equal, some are endowed with more qualities and abilities than others; just a fact about life!

Even Your post still smacks of racism. Claiming one race is better than the rest, in the same country, nonetical post.

Everyone thinks they are marginalised in Nigeria, except maybe d yoruba who just keep quiet....

Do you guys realise how difficult it is from a Yoruba or Hausa man to get a job in the east? Or AN IGBO in the West or North, especially in state or federal institutions?

Even the igbo are racial to themselves, anambra man will marginalise Imo man, so who is doing who?

I remember my dad trying to help an IGBO woman get a Job in the lagos state civil service, yes the job was ready to be given to her, but the only condition was for her state to employ a Yoruba woman, which didn't happen... thank God it ended well anyways, but you guys get my point shaaa?

Stop racism, open your minds..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
ArcFresky:

Even Your post still smacks of racism. Claiming one race is better than the rest, in the same country, nonetical post.

Everyone thinks they are marginalised in Nigeria, except maybe d yoruba who just keep quiet....

Do you guys realise how difficult it is from a Yoruba or Hausa man to get a job in the east? Or AN IGBO in the West or North, especially in state or federal institutions?

Even the igbo are racial to themselves, anambra man will marginalise Imo man, so who is doing who?

I remember my dad trying to help an IGBO woman get a Job in the lagos state civil service, yes the job was ready to be given to her, but the only condition was for her state to employ a Yoruba woman, which didn't happen... thank God it ended well anyways, but you guys get my point shaaa?

[/s]
Stories that touch .....open ur smelling ewedu mouth and shout after me ...IGBO AMAKA!

5 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
ArcFresky:

That Yorubas decide to keep quiet doesn't mean that others should not complain. Yorubas don't set the standard.
ArcFresky:

Do you guys realise how difficult it is from a Yoruba or Hausa man to get a job in the east?
Stop spreading falsehood sir, it is difficult to find a good job in Nigeria irrespective of your state or tribe but the fortunate few get employed anywhere. Some of you just sit at home and assume it's difficult to get a job down east, apparently because you make it difficult for those who come up west to search for job.
ArcFresky:

Or AN IGBO in the West or North, especially in state or federal institutions?
Sounds like the marginalization that you said doesn't exist.
ArcFresky:

This lie worked years ago but not anymore today. You folks will just sit down in your house and conclude in your untravelled thoughts that Igbos hate each other. Remove the log from your eyes bro.
ArcFresky:

Does this make a sense to you?

Stop racism, open your minds..[/quote]Stop racism yet you singled out your left hand for fingering women, cleaning your ass and doing other nasty things.

Go back to sleep or go to church.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by ArcFresky(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
That Yorubas decide to keep quiet doesn't mean that others should not complain. Yorubas don't set the standard.
Stop spreading falsehood sir, it is difficult to find a good job in Nigeria irrespective of your state or tribe but the fortunate few get employed anywhere. Some of you just sit at home and assume it's difficult to get a job down east, apparently because you make it difficult for those who come up west to search for job.
Sounds like the marginalization that you said doesn't exist.
This lie worked years ago but not anymore today. You folks will just sit down in your house and conclude in your untravelled thoughts that Igbos hate each other. Remove the log from your eyes bro.
Does this make a sense to you?

Stop racism, open your minds..Stop racism yet you singled out your left hand for fingering women, cleaning your ass and doing other nasty things.

J

Go back to sleep or go to church.

You don't need to be angry.
The truth they say is bitter.
I just realised you are full of bigotry.

Yoruba don't set standard, sorry they do... Lagos is an example. Yorubas will accommodate you, irrespective of your religion or tribe.. thats a standard for u, hence Lagos is developed.

Not flasehood, not everyone speaks from the Anus like you.

as for the Marginalization, it's tit for tat.

Untravelled thoughts u say. Why are u kids quick to judge or conclude. A quick example occurred in IMSU, where an Anambra man wasn't allowed to become the HOD of a depth because he would head over an Imo man... see why the east is so backward
..?

No it doesn't, but that is life... are you looking for a job also..?
God will provide, don't worry. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2018
ArcFresky:
[s]

Stop racism, open your minds[/s]..

2 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by agadez007(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
ArcFresky:

I know you are parked in an old hut somewhere in Osobo capping nonsense with your free Etisalat data
These your brothers working in Awka don't want to leave, do you think they have no jobs here in Awka and they are begging for Igbo unity?

Stay there make pant dey wear you

2 Likes

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2018
ArcFresky:

You don't need to be angry.
The truth they say is bitter.
I just realised you are full of bigotry.
Apart from being filled with false information, you're also very horrible at reading people. Ask around, folks will tell you that I don't stomach bigotry which is why I called you out.

ArcFresky:

Yoruba don't set standard, sorry they do... Lagos is an example. Yorubas will accommodate you, irrespective of your religion or tribe.. thats a standard for u, hence Lagos is developed.
That stupid line again. You people always brag about accommodating Nigerians in Nigeria. Does that make any sense to? Every Nigerian has the darn right to live wherever they deem fit and there's nothing you can do about it so long they're not breaking any law.

Like I said, travel out so that you will see how Nigerians intermingle, nobody is accommodating anybody. It is their right. All Yorubas are not in Yoruba land which means that they're (according you) are being accommodated by other tribes.

Folks in Yoruba land pay house rent and even build for Yorubas to rent, they pay nepa and other bills, they buy land and build houses so how exactly are Yorubas accommodating them? By selling their lands to them or what?

ArcFresky:

Not flasehood, not everyone speaks from the Anus like you.
Honestly I am beginning to wish we can try your anus sense your head contains no sense.

ArcFresky:

as for the Marginalization, it's tit for tat.

Untravelled thoughts u say. Why are u kids quick to judge or conclude. A quick example occurred in IMSU, where an Anambra man wasn't allowed to become the HOD of a depth because he would head over an Imo man... see why the east is so backward
..?
Another falsehood. South East is not backward. They're leading in Education and so many other sectors which is supposed to make you people feel ashamed of your lazy asses because it is a region that your grandfathers level in ruins years ago.

ArcFresky:

No it doesn't, but that is life... are you looking for a job also..?
God will provide, don't worry. grin grin grin
You clearly have no idea what being a South Eastern means.

No bro, I don't need a job. We rarely do. Apart from owning a business, I also have a handwork which have taken me to several states in Nigeria.

Wanna learn more about any tribe in Nigeria, Yoruba inclusive?

I am just a pm away.

For the last and final time.

Travel bro.

Next quote has been successfully ignored.

1 Like

Re: How Can A School In Anambra Defeat All Schools In Nigeria, Africa And The World? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Each time I pass through awka rd sighting Regina pasci school edifice I always like viewing, 4rm the structure one can decipher that student inside that school are not playing about rather for a more serious educational achievements.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Starting University In September / Should I Write "Awaiting Result" In My Application Letter Or My Cv? / Unizik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.