Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,218 members, 7,925,774 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! (1203 Views)

Interns Needed to work as writers For A Radio Station / Please I Need A Radio Station For My Internship In Lagos. / 20,000 Jobs To Be Created As‎ Police To Launch Tv, Radio Services, Jan. 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by xcelentattitude(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2018
In the early hours of this morning, around 5am to be exact., Yinka ayefele music house, which also houses fresh FM located at challenge, Ibadan, oyo state Nigeria was demolished by Governor Ajimobi despite several pleas from kings and people of the Out community. Their last broadcast was done about 15mins ago and you could hear sadness in their voices.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by phemoluv02(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Ha cry cry
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by SarakiBukola: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2018
My condolences... cry
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by beulah75: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
This is unfair... Ibadan politic of destruction
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by mukhcech(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Everybody is just talking based on emotions. Just tell us how d building is not obstructing the area.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by dayleke: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
O mo se o.....
Ile oba to jo ......
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by Matrosoft01: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2018
All things being equal.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by johnkey: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
pics

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by Ay04z(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dey will give him his money. Though it painful. But nothing serious here.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by xcelentattitude(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
#This is Nigeria.
Someone has decided to not allow his disability to become a barrier. He went further to become an employer of labour. #This is Nigeria - where politics can motivate anything.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by xcelentattitude(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
johnkey:
pics
Thanks for the pictures bro, I was already running late for church, just had to post it because the issue was heavy on my heart.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House And Radio Station Has Been Demolished! by xcelentattitude(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Made front page for the first time.

I dedicate this to Yinka ayefele, his employees, the people of challenge, Ibadan and the people of oyo state.
May God punish Devil on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(NSCDC) OND/NCE/HND/BSC Recruitment 2019 / Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / PAY YOURSELF YOUR DESIRE INCOME EVERYWEEK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.