Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Do You Know You Are Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Know You Are Saved? (334 Views)

❤️salvation Is A Free Gift From God, That Why You Are Saved Forever / Pastor Chris : We Are Saved By Faith Not By Works / ⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are Saved? by seeyou: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Salvation,is nowadays, seen as an awesome breakthrough in wealth and health,giving and thanksgiving but do these things show you are saved?Well, salvation without peace of mind in good or bad has a problem. This is so difficult to believe especially,by the prosperity oriented believers but the truth is let THE PEACE OF GOD REIGN IN YOU. Without God's peace Paul couldn't have succeeded in the gospel. Also,see Stephen and Jesus at the point of death . compare Judas.
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Feb 16
seeyou:
Salvation,is nowadays, seen as an awesome breakthrough in wealth and health,giving and thanksgiving but do these things show you are saved?Well, salvation without peace of mind in good or bad has a problem. This is so difficult to believe especially,by the prosperity oriented believers but the truth is let THE PEACE OF GOD REIGN IN YOU. Without God's peace Paul couldn't have succeeded in the gospel. Also,see Stephen and Jesus at the point of death . compare Judas.
If by saved, you mean born-again, Jesus Christ said those born of Him will be given evidence from the Father of their born-again status, a cross which cannot be mistaken. Simply put, if you do not have the cross from God you are not born-again, no matter what your mogs and pastors tell you. undecided
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Mayntheemaynn: 6:28pm On Feb 16
Only those that are condemned need salvation/saviour.
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16
Heaven on earth
Personal freedom and happiness
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Feb 16
Zaheertyler:
Heaven on earth
Personal freedom and happiness
Tales by moonlight! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16
Kobojunkie:
Tales by moonlight! lipsrsealed
When you're saved from something how do you feel??
Simple something but no you like to go to mars to look for answer and confuse yourself
If lion dey chase you and something saves you how do you feel
You will bring blood of Jacob here now
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Feb 16
Zaheertyler:
When you're saved from something how do you feel?? Simple something but no you like to go to mars to look for answer and confuse yourself If lion dey chase you and something saves you how do you feel. You will bring blood of Jacob here now
Stop with the tales by moonlight abeg! These tales have absolutely nothing to do with any of what was taught in the Gospels by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16
Kobojunkie:
Stop with the tales by moonlight abeg! These tales have absolutely nothing to do with any of what was taught in the Gospels by Jesus Christ. undecided
Lmaooo free yourself my friend
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Feb 16
Zaheertyler:
Lmaooo free yourself my friend
I freed myself long ago from the many tales, all of them lies, of Religion. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Mayntheemaynn: 10:03pm On Feb 16
Kobojunkie:
I freed myself long ago from the many tales, all of them lies, of Religion. lipsrsealed
But everything you know about Jesus comes from the tales of the Christian religion. You even quote the tales and call it "Scripture" grin
"The Scripture said...."
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16
Kobojunkie:
Not religion but dogmatism...it takes away reason
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Feb 16
Zaheertyler:
■ Not religion but dogmatism...it takes away reason
But religion is dogma! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know You Are Saved? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16
Kobojunkie:
But religion is dogma! lipsrsealed
Whatever I don't care about both

(1) (Reply)

Reacting To What T-boss Said About Christianity And Feminism / Violence Erupt In A Church After Pastor's Revelation On A Lady's Travails: Video / God’s Vision And The People Of The Vision - Habakkuk 2:1-3, Proverbs 29:18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.