Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,582 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

#freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] (740 Views)

"I'm Part Of Your Family Now" - DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] by holuwertobex(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://hitng.info/2026/freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now-pictured/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: #freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] by MrAnele(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Go to your church... That's what they are there for..... if them go gree answer you

1 Like

Re: #freshfm: Staff Weeps; How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now [pictured] by Munzy14(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Unemployment dangling like a pendulum right in his face. Honestly speaking, politics is crippling a lot of enterprise in this country. From look of things, the demolition is politically motivated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Slay On Tiwa Savage Tshirt / DJ Khaled's $26m New Mansion In Miami Beach / More Photos Of Davido And Chioma Hanging Out Together Amidst Break Up Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.