Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist (73208 Views)

Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding / Fans Accuse Toke Makinwa Of Plastic Surgery / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by coputa(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Cultism isn't bad as long as it doesn't involve any form of hooliganism.
cultism,hooliganisman,blood and death are brothers n sisters

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Trenton: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:
This isn't new. Most of these celebrities are into one secret cult or the other to maintain their fame and status. Females inclusive.

The black bra and white angels are all agents. The.y are loyal to the queen of the coast, and are commited to destroying the souls of men. That is why young men need to be weary of the type of females they relate with, especially the ones that wear rings on their thumbs, and certain ornaments around their waists and ankles.

Most of their victims are always targeted, their greatest weapon is their bodies, and once you have sex with them, you end up having misfortunes, failed businesses and a misguided life.

neva seen a bigger fool .naija nd stupid mentality
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Macopol01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Mercy Aigbe... A full-time olosho using nollywood as a cover

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by ehissi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Well in Nigeria its a crime..... angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm! Black brashocked..na dese ones for univs dey use bottle to forcebly rape other fellow girls. The black bra cult has a notorious reputation and na mostly lesbians and bisexuals dey join am. Aghh na dis one person open eye go marryshocked. Some men dey try oo.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tolexander:

She could be on movie shooting location with that top as part of the costume for her role.

She is an actress now. Any role can be given to her

Don't mind the folks here, a lot of them obviously aren't deep thinkers.

She's definitely at a movie shoot grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:
This isn't new. Most of these celebrities are into one secret cult or the other to maintain their fame and status. Females inclusive.

The black bra and white angels are all agents. They are loyal to the queen of the coast, and are commited to destroying the souls of men. That is why young men need to be weary of the type of females they relate with, especially the ones that wear rings on their thumbs, and certain ornaments around their waists and ankles.

Most of their victims are always targeted, their greatest weapon is their bodies, and once you have sex with them, you end up having misfortunes, failed businesses and a misguided life.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by danjalingo: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is there any need for this? Must she flaunt her membership? If her rivals attack her now, people will start blaming the police.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Deo1986(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
What is cultism?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
pls point out which cult in nigeria that does not support holiganism and violence. We are not talking of harmless confratanities in american colleges.we talking of secret cults in nigeria dat derive joy in killing and violence.abi no be nigeria u dey?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Deo1986(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmmm! Black brashocked..na dese ones for univs dey use bottle to forcebly rape other fellow girls. The black bra cult has a notorious reputation and na mostly lesbians and bisexuals dey join am. Aghh na dis one person open eye go marryshocked. Some men dey try oo.
stop the lamentations and be progressive for once.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Deo1986(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
pls point out which cult in nigeria that does not support holiganism and violence. We are not talking of harmless confratanities in american colleges.we talking of secret cults in nigeria dat derive joy in killing and violence.abi no be nigeria u dey?
Vikings... grin very peaceful group.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by opeyemiskullman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
she no be cultist..! But slay mama..she just dey show off! To cash fun! Culitist no dey cast demself....!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by fof1: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
fabinfos:
Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe has been accused by fans of being a cultist over a controversial post on her Instagram page (Which has been removed).

She earlier today posted a picture of herself wearing a top with the text “Black Bra Queen”

She also captioned the picture “I love been a black bra queen,” before she removed the caption.

Black Bra Queen is reported to be a cultist group, said by many to be the female version of .

See her post and reaction by her fans below;

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-actress-mercy-aigbe-accused-of-being-a-cultist-over-controversial-post/

WHY BELONG TO A CULT GROUP? FEMALE? BLACK BRAZIER CONFRATERNITY? WHAT IS D BEAUTY IN A PERSON, WHO IS PERVERTED AND CULT DRIVEN. SHE SHOULD CARRY HER BAGGAGE TO D BACKYARD. WASTED SOULS REFUSING DIVINE MERCIES FROM CHRIST OF GOD..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
fabinfos:
Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe has been accused by fans of being a cultist over a controversial post on her Instagram page (Which has been removed).

She earlier today posted a picture of herself wearing a top with the text “Black Bra Queen”

She also captioned the picture “I love been a black bra queen,” before she removed the caption.

Black Bra Queen is reported to be a cultist group, said by many to be the female version of .

See her post and reaction by her fans below;

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-actress-mercy-aigbe-accused-of-being-a-cultist-over-controversial-post/

Seriously, old Kent road Boys need to chill out.
They have used and passed this Wh0re around like a joint.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Born2Breed(f): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Black braisser

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Deo1986:
Vikings... grin very peaceful group.
u mean those ones wey dey serve Odin?cheesy. Well if u try their fukup dey can behead d person and put im head for middle of road to serve as warnin to others. My time wey i school for ekpoma really open my eyes to d violence and evils of cultism.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Deo1986(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
u mean those ones wey dey serve Odin?cheesy. Well if u try their fukup dey can behead d person and put im head for middle of road to serve as warnin to others. My time wey i school for ekpoma really open my eyes to d violence and evils of cultism.
was being sarcastic, you are right not one of them is peaceful.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Deo1986:
was being sarcastic, you are right not one of them is peaceful.
iyam yellin u.as i be jeewman i just love itcheesy.i remember dose days for school during exam period if cult war jus start some of d guys wey don blend go start to dey discharge.many of dem go miss their papers.we wey be jeewmen go quietly write our exams peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Deo1986(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam yellin u.as i be jeewman i just love itcheesy.i remember dose days for school during exam period if cult war jus start some of d guys wey don blend go start to dey discharge.many of dem go miss their papers.we wey be jeewmen go quietly write our exams peacefully.
The fact is that they are not always free, ekpoma alone has 21 different cult groups, eiye, axe and Vikings being the major terrorist. They are scared of even themselves. If you see how they handle their defaulting members eh, you will just be crying. Those guys are really in bondage men. Don't join them o, my piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Centcanada: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
You can't be popular in this country without joining anything joinable. Make I see front.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by classicfrank4u(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
softwerk:
Attention seeking bitc$@t angry

And later this one will claim role model to some innocent children!

In other news: I have been having this funny urge for a twosome since yesterday! sad
me i've beinq hvinq funny urge 4 party
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Xioxing: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:

The black bra and white angels are all agents. They are loyal to the queen of the coast, and are commited to destroying the souls of men. That is why young men need to be weary of the type of females they relate with, especially the ones that wear rings on their thumbs, and certain ornaments around their waists and ankles.

bro don't involve white angels in this infact shut the bleep up.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by NairaMaster1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:

You're right.

That's one of the reasons why they hardly keep their marriage.

How can this one respect a man?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Kayharry(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guys its a movie now

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by blackaxe78: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
She be Edo girl na, it's a tradition.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by blackaxe78: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:

BlackAxe is the only peaceful movement
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Kyllahmc(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Someone even boldly said that Black bra is the female version of Blackax... Smh when will people stop saying things they don't know? Wetiin concern Ayez and those hoes?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Kyllahmc(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
blackaxe78:

BlackAxe is the only peaceful movement
KRF obs you baruda... You bam! Peaceful to the core, Ayez no dey find trouble, Ayez no dey thief, Ayez no dey rape women... If you do na your fellow Ayez go still treat your fuckup! Ayez get decipline and principles die... The only thing wey Ayez no get na Forgiveness, If we ever go to war it's 100% certain na the other people strike us first... And the pay back is always way higher than the price. If you know you know
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by Talk2DLandlord: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Remind me again what your name is...?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by MeeLan: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
women and stupidity are Siamese twins.
I can bet she nor know the implication for wearing that shirt, na fashion for her. na this type nai men take dey count scores when street dey code red.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist by DavidEsq(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
No be Edo woman she be? Not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Idika: My Boyfriend Can't Do Without My Boobs / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.