Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] (4142 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Shelumiel: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
evy800:

I can't speak for most Nigerian women but am a long shot from being called daft
Hmm...I hear you.
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Lucasinho:

I'm interested in This Web design & Programming
This link will help https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by heyhey2016: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
please Sir, I want to buy your book, but it is too expensive for me. Please help
iLegendd:
This link will help https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2022
heyhey2016:
please Sir, I want to buy your book, but it is too expensive for me. Please help
Send a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Halimaatz(f): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Send a message on WhatsApp.
bobo is broke lol.

He came back to nl. To look for costomers lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / How To Talk To A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Like You More / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.