Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,610 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest (15830 Views)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by upnefa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
if paying tithe n seed sowing do work,i wud not ve lost my job or i wud ve gotten anoda 1 instantly.........my tithe are above 10% seeds are bin sowed like water n yet it 2yrs n 2months now since i my job was lost..........am not sure these things works

3 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by hopefulLandlord: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Generalkaycee:
His Opinion though.. I do not tithe.

Things must be tight for you then

or according to Adeboye, you're going to hell

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by hopefulLandlord: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
upnefa:
if paying tithe n seed sowing do work,i wud not ve lost my job or i wud ve gotten anoda 1 instantly.........my tithe are above 10% seeds are bin sowed like water n yet it 2yrs n 2months now since i my job was lost..........am not sure these things works

You need to surprise God by increasing your tithe to 70%, surprise God and God would surprise you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Grace001: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
upnefa:

Haha...God's blessing is free of charge to all, even those who aren't Christians receive blessings from God. Just wait till one religious hypocrite will come here and tell you that you should have give your FIRST FRUIT instead.

I don't tithe, but God has been so faithful to me and my family financially wise this year. I even give out(money) to those so called religious hypocrite tithers (Family and friends).

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Ivimilly: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ayoswit:
You are inviting daddy freeze to come rush u abi? Anyway there is indeed a blessing that comes with paying tithe.
There is no blessings whatsoever that comes with paying tithe.

1 Like

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by ice4u999(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
nwakaibeya1:
Truth is bitter and enemy of majority of people and genuine good has very few friends>>>

Evil people dominates the human space and pretends to be good in the day before spiritually ignorant people and at night they dine with the devil,thats why I told you it's only at night that we know who is who evil or good no pretenses at night where battles of life are fought won or lost.

Behold all through human existence people prefer to fraternize with their hidden enemies unknowingly to them,those we call human chameleons,even with their fathers enemies instead of their fathers friends.

Just check around you and such is same where God is too # Human beings prefer to fraternize with devil the enemy of God instead of God. Be wise and know that everyone is suspect till the light,the mantle ,the world of justice clears you spiritually?

We the ancient world have come again with all inclusive justice prayers as vomited by JESUS CHRIST himself >do you know JESUS CHRIST? then pray the prayers and ask?John 6,60-68

Na only you understand wethin you type o. On a serious note what is the message here?

2 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ivimilly:

There is no blessings whatsoever that comes with paying tithe.
if you don't pay tithe things would be tight for you

my pastor Adeboye even said non tithers won't make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by ice4u999(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
upnefa:

My brother Giving in general works but you cannot give because you want something in return. My own giving is always directed toward a course and not for some lazy fake people that called themselves to become MOG to live large. My advice is look for a way to startup a business because in Nigeria you have to hustle on your own and one can't rely on white collar jobs o.

2 Likes

Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Fitbillionairep: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
and he cant afford good cream
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by donbenie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
trapQ:
Watch how pained non tithers and atheists will bash him as if it is their money.
Yes,until his bank account is more than Dangote own,him na Liar.. grin
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by donbenie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
lonelydora:
Very true. I sow seed and pay tithe, and it works me
Good for you,Dangote neither sow seed nor pay Tithes..look at him now.. grin
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Ivimilly: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Adeboye is but a man and tithe is one of the major source of income for the church, I don't expect him to say otherwise....... UAE and Qatar and other wealthy nations they don't know what tithe is and they are flourishing more than you Christians of Nigeria.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Ivimilly: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Your pastor Adeboye is but a man and he has no power whatsoever to decide who goes to heaven or not (if they even exist) besides tithe is the major source of income for the church so I don't expect him to say otherwise......... The UAE, China and Qatar and other wealthy nations don't know what tithe is and yet they flourish more than you Christians of Nigeria... Food for thought.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by lonelydora: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbenie:
Good for you,Dangote neither sow seed nor pay Tithes..look at him now.. grin

Different Grace for different folks.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by donbenie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Different Grace for different folks.
Exactly,GRACE does not have anything to do with Tithe nor seed sowing..
There are Billionaires and Multi Millionaires who are not Christians and NEVER sown a single seed to ANY Pastor in their lives.. shocked
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by lonelydora: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbenie:
Exactly,GRACE does not have anything to do with Tithe nor seed sowing..
There are Billionaires and Multi Millionaires who are not Christians and NEVER sown a single seed to ANY Pastor in their lives.. shocked

I'm not saying you must sow or pay tithe before you become rich. That is the mistake most of you make. I say it works for me. Even before i became a Christian, God's grace was already on me.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Eagleword14(f): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Insightful...
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by mechanics(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's right.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by nelsonoba: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
United4greatnes:
Europe based Nigerian man Obiwest Utchaychukwu took to his Facebook to let the critics of tithing and seed sowing know that ” tithers and seed sowers like him, na blessing and favour dey rush them”

Which literary means blessing and favour accompanies tithers and seed sowers.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/tithers-and-seed-sowers-like-us-na-blessing-and-favour-dey-rush-us-obiwest/

Correct man! I am not a pastor, but I like your way, and I have been tithing and sowing seeds for over 16years now, and I have not become poorer. Rather i keep going forward and haters like @hopefulLandlord keep on hating on me.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Talk2DLandlord: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Can any of these tithers give a single good empirical thing that can only happen to tithers?

you will only understand the things of the spirit if you are part of it... else you will only tell yourself what you want to hear.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by Tomigyer(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
This tithing thing na brainwashing pastors dey use hold people for job.
Jesus never emphasized tithing. God chooses to bless who he wants to bless.
Re: Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest by bezimo(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Yes oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Casket For Burial In Islam / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.