Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN (20190 Views)

Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN / Which To Choose Between NIMN, NIM Or ICAN / What You Should Know Before You Choose Whether To Write ACCA Or CFA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by OvaSabi1(f): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
DexterousOne:

But when I receive

It's less than 440/£

The buying/selling rate gap seems to be wide. I'm sure you understand why sir...
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by DexterousOne(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
OvaSabi1:

When I am studying, picking combinations or electives, I look at the pass rates.

https://www.accaglobal.com/in/en/student/exam-support-resources/pass-rates-for-acca-qualifications.html

From my experience, those pass rates don't lie. AAA and APM are the most difficult but I think that at this level you're sure of your strengths.

That's interesting
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by DexterousOne(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
OvaSabi1:

When I am studying, picking combinations or electives, I look at the pass rates.

https://www.accaglobal.com/in/en/student/exam-support-resources/pass-rates-for-acca-qualifications.html

From my experience, those pass rates don't lie. AAA and APM are the most difficult but I think that at this level you're sure of your strengths.

Pls
I have been asking around
But did not get a definite answer

Can I pay for my 9 exemption instalments?

Like can I be paying per course or per two courses over a period of say 3 months?

Because coughing out that money at once won't be funny for me o

Thank you
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by OvaSabi1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
DexterousOne:

Pls
I have been asking around
But did not get a definite answer

Can I pay for my 9 exemption instalments?

Like can I be paying per course or per two courses over a period of say 3 months?

Because coughing out that money at once won't be funny for me o

Thank you

Unfortunately you will have to pay at once before you are allowed to register/ write your professional level papers.
ACCA is not funny. With the money I coughed up for March 2020 alone, if my January salary is a day late I will turn to a roadside begger.
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by DexterousOne(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
OvaSabi1:

Unfortunately you will have to pay at once before you are allowed to register/ write your professional level papers.
ACCA is not funny. With the money I coughed up for March 2020 alone, if my January salary is a day late I will turn to a roadside begger.

Wow wow

But at least I can do initial registration
Then wait till the money complete
Before paying exemption
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by OvaSabi1(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
DexterousOne:

Wow wow

But at least I can do initial registration
Then wait till the money complete
Before paying exemption

I think that you should wait till you have everything, if not, remember that once you have registered, you will pay student subscription fees every year, whether you write an exam or not. Wait till you can clear the 4 papers in a year so that they won't eat your subscription twice. But again, subscription fees increase after you become an affiliate, so it's still like postponing your discomfort. Another thing you can do is take only one paper per session, instead of 2 per session.
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by EyinjuGod(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello all...
Please is ACCA recognised in US?
And for Nigeria,what's the cost of registering for ACCA, plus the cost of foundational exam.
And lastly, who knows a good ICAN/ACCA tutorial centre at yaba, Sabo area.
Thanks
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by karbie(f): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by abalaka1: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
OvaSabi1:

Please, I read statistics/Computer science.
What stage am I to start from?
Thank you
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by kenny189(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
ACCA Professional Student Registration

We want to announce to all potential and existing ACCA students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by mtsh: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Hi everyone, I need study buddies for the June SBR/AAA exam in Lagos, please
Re: What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN by Hallmarkpros: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Do you need intensive preparatory lectures for your professional exams?
Enroll at:
✍�✍✍✍✅✅✅✅
ACCA
ICAN
CITN
IELTS
MS EXCEL
WES EVALUATION
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING
IELTS EXAMS REGISTRATION
For Enquiries call: 07042224366, 09047440440
Visit us at: Suite 11-14, ETSL Exclusive Plaza, 26, Deco Road, Warri.
#IELTS #ACCA #ICAN #CITN #ACCOUNTINGSOFTWARETRAINING #WES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? / Margaret Oguntala Profile: Investiture Of 1st Female President Of NSE / Possible Career Path For A Psychology Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.