Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty (607 Views)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty by Candyking001: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why I bowed down to Davido – Duncan Mighty

Michael Gabriel, the manager to popular Port Harcourt based singer, Duncan Mighty, has clarified why his artiste prostrated for Davido during their ongoing meeting.

A week ago, Duncan Mighty shared a video of him bowing to Davido on his Instagram page.

fance of the "Fake Love" crooner reprimanded him for disparaging himself before a 25-year-old singer, who met him in the music business.

In the video, the 34-year-old Ikwere conceived artist acknowledged Davido for completing a joint effort with him, saying the new song would open up the whole Niger Delta area and set the space for an extraordinary development of entertainment in the district.

Clarifying why Duncan Mighty bowed for Davido, his director, Gabriel, was cited by Punch as saying that it was out of happiness

He expressed, "Duncan was only upbeat to have Davido in the Niger Delta; it was the first occasion when he would visit for a video shoot.

"What number of top artists come to Port Harcourt? Everybody goes to Dubai, South Africa and different spots to shoot videos.

"It is a major ordeal for somebody like Davido to come to Port Harcourt and for Duncan Mighty to collaborate with him too.

"He didn't plan to bow to anybody; he was simply energized. Be that as it may, individuals misconstrued his motion. Now and again, there is no compelling reason to respond to things like this since you will just give individuals more reason to talk.

"When I said it to him, he simply centered around different things and needed to know the following thing on the plan."

"Feedback directs people to a brand and it has helped us. We have been in the news for as far back as two months; along these lines, individuals can keep on talking while we keep on trending.

There is no week Duncan doesn't have in excess of 1,000 new followers on Instagram. In the event that you accomplish something, individuals must talk. pastor Enoch Adeboye endures feedback regardless of taking care of business of God. Previous President Goodluck Jonathan gave a valiant effort, yet he was reprimanded.

"Duncan's agenda is tight, as he is wherever now. I get calls from relatively all aspects of the world from individuals who need to complete a certain something or the other with him and they are prepared to pay whatever sum.

"I last observed Duncan three weeks back before I did again on Thursday. After the video shoot in Port Harcourt, he took after Davido in his private flight to Lagos very quickly."

https://hipxclusive.com/entertainment/why-i-bowed-down-to-davido-duncan-mighty/

Re: Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty by myners007: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
OK, But one need to bow before a king. Davido is a king in the Nigeria entertainment industry.
Re: Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty by Merimental(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
no case den
Re: Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty by chriskosherbal(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oga is your life and you don't owe anybody any apology.

Meanwhile check out my signature. ...now in lagos
Re: Why I Bowed Down To Davido – Duncan Mighty by Freshfish4: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nah dawg you messed big time. I dun care what your damn excuses are.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Missed The 2018 AMVCA / Kenyans Sub Sahara Africans Only Pure Humans No Neanderthal Monkey DNA Exposed / Actress Lindsay Lohan Punched For Accusing Homeless Family Of Child Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.