Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,907 members, 7,976,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

God's Wisdom For His Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Wisdom For His Children (200 Views)

Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) / Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Wisdom For His Children by kingsmonology(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Manifestations of son of God.

.Mighty work is product of wisdom.
.Wisdom is justified of her children...u know God's children by their wisdom.
.We are in an era of working smart not hard
.Smartness is a component of Wisdom (Eph: 3: 10).

key point:
.Desire to grow in Christ. This leads to wisdom.
.Man is a replicate of God. In God: The father, The son and The only spirit. While in Man : the spirit, The body and The Soul.
Key point:
.If there is anything we must guide against, is the inner man( the spirit).
.We need the spirit of Wisdom to grow.
(Jer 3:15)....I will give u pastors according to mine heart.

Key point:
.If you sit under a pastor for long, and nothing is changing, come on move out. (Eph 4:12)

Key point
.Growth in Christ depends on you...
.When you communion with the Holy spirit your strength will not be be abated.
.Wisdom gives you a position in the society.
Study about Enoch and Elijah....as a result of their communion with God, they never experienced death.
. Working in love is a sign of maturity in Christ Jesus. He will keep His covenant with you by this reason (psalm 89: 34 ).
.When you are a carrier of God's wisdom, the wisdom will announce you.
.Potentially you are a son of God, but you have to work it out.

I'm Kingsmond Ehimare Esq.
Feel free to talk to me.

Remain blessed until I come your way next Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Get 10-15 Christian Books Daily / Jesus Is Our Wonderful Counsellor / Head-scratching Question 6(The turning of water to wine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.