Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child (31058 Views)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Lizzy Oke And Amen Omoraghon Dedicate Their Daughter In Church / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by dubemnaija: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glink2018:

You are as useless as rag.

You better carry your problem go church for proper diagnose and urgent solution

Mugu
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by JacksonOyibo: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Trustgt(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulation.

Physically-challenged or not, she is a wonderful woman.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Radiant1020(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Justbeingreal:
cool

Everyone deserves true love.

P.s. This man will never worry of a cheating spouse or disloyalty. Unlike cheating spouse story here and there. At least his worries on infidelity will be less

Congrats to 'em

Hope she won't have to worry as well

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Justbeingreal(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Radiant1020:

Hope she won't have to worry as well
Hope so.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some day, I will have a baby.
Congrats Mrs. Lizzy Oke
All thanks to God.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by SexTin(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
dubemnaija:
Me, am looking for a rich girl to marry me, even a physical challenged, I don't mind.

Insult me and have your private part consumed by fire
Okay, U Are Lazy Then. May Ur PP Consume Fire.
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by ufuosman(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by jembalord: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2018
congrats
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by emperorblog(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
fresh baby cute family
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by Trybes(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by naijajobx: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Welcome Their First Child by kullozone(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
The baby's color is very different from that of her parents.
I think the blogger slept with a fair guy...
She should confesssmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompa And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba / #10YearsChallenge: Iyabo Ojo & Her Children 10 Years Ago And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.