Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Yinka Ayefele Reacted After Oyo Govt Demolished His N800m Music House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yinka Ayefele Reacted After Oyo Govt Demolished His N800m Music House (339 Views)

Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yinka Ayefele Reacted After Oyo Govt Demolished His N800m Music House by Trendvoice: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular Juju musician, Mr Yinka Ayefela has reacted to the demolition of his Music House building by the Oyo State government

It was earlier reported the state government marked the structure located on the Challenge-Toll Gate road for demolition for allegedly contravening the state’s planning laws.

But, Ayefele while reacting, insisted that the construction of the Music House followed due process.

He also approached an Oyo state High Court on the condition that the government does not have any right to demolish his property.

Ayefele’s counsel, Mr Olayinka Bolanle, sought an order of the court restraining the state government from demolishing the property pending the determination of the suit.

Justice I. Yerima ordered the claimant to ensure service of the court process on the respondent and adjourned the case till Monday for the hearing of the exparte motion.

However, the State government on Sunday morning demolished the structure reportedly worth about 800 million Naira

Reacting to the incident, Ayefele shared a picture of the destroyed property on his Instagram page.

He wrote, “Oyo state government did at last..My pains my sweat.So help me God.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-yinka-ayefele-reacted-after-oyo-govt-demolished-his-n800m-music-house/

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals The Secret Why Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC / Ambode Not Target Of Direct Primaries In Lagos APC –Bayewu / Sallah Greetings From Sosanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.