Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] (707 Views)

Ginimbi's Burial Ongoing As His Body Is Viewed At Doves Church (see Video) / Shocking! Nigerian SuperStar, May D Spotted In Sweden Riding Taxi To Survive / Lady Gives Ubi Franklin N50k At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by 15Ebisco: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
A shocking video and photos making rounds on social media, showed moment a Nigerian lady gave birth to a catfish in a Church today in Bayelsa State.

According to eyewitnesses, the incident occurred at Prophetic Light Ministry, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and the catfish was ‘placed’ in her womb by her husband.

See more photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-nigerian-lady-gives-birth-to.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Or by the pastor.

Cat fish kor, dog fish ni
Re: SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by Merimental(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
free to say my mind... i want to live in a more scientific,realistic n less spiritual society...enuf
Re: SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by Tolexander: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Another stunt to pull the sheeples to the church
Re: SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by Exwizard: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Who are the carrier of these senseless news self

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Unfollow Alex, I Was Blocked – Tobi Bakre / ‘I Pray You Treat Every Woman Like A Queen’- Tiwa Savage To Her Son / MI Abaga - Yung Denzel Album Review | Zapng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.