Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua (5179 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by 7Ebisco: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Powerful Nigerian celebrity couple, Adesua Etomi and husband Banky W have continued to glow in their marriage after posting these beautiful photos on social media.

The couple were out together for an event looking stunning. While Banky opted for a fitting shirt and trouser, Adesua wore a skin tight jeans and matching top.

The couple both shared their pictures together on their respective pages as the love between the two continues to grow.

Banky W wrote: “Tedx Talk Time.. had to bring my bodyguard.”

While Adesua added hers with the words:

“SO PROUD. @bankywellington Your talk @ @tedxlagosng was AMAZING AND PROFOUND.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/months-after-their-lavish-marriage-see.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

1 Share

Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by amaniro: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful couples

1 Like

Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by amaniro: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by lekjons(m): 2:44am On Aug 20, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by nmanma1(f): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by Auladimeji(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Many couple wants people to believe that their marriage is fine by appearing together in public places but it's bad for them at home

3 Likes

Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by Khd95(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
This ur caption is very misleading oo
"Months after their lavish wedding, see what has become of banky w and adesua wedding"

This caption would have been appropriate if for example something is ruined or damaged, now since their marriage is still intact and beautiful, why use such words
Bloggers and Satan go play ludo for hell fire walai

6 Likes

Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by ashewoboy(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
they look good together. adesuwa type of physique is my spec. if you fit in there. send me a pm.
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by NigerianBae: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2018
They look beautiful together, I just don't like couples doing their business for the public to see.

Start selling online, be your boss.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by loverboys: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by KingLennon(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Many couple wants people to believe that their marriage is fine by appearing together in public places but it's bad for them at home
Are you in their house?

Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by okwabayi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
I want to see them five years from now. All these lovey dovey pictures don't fool me.
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by ofemigeorge(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
The guy don lean
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by nelsonebby(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
you just talked about your marriage
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by penplus: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
I really like this couple but my advice to them is to keep their personal lives private. Its for their own good....but then the choice is theirs to make
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by olurili(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Khd95 post=70436466]This ur caption is very misleading oo
"Months after their lavish wedding, see what has become of banky w and adesua wedding"

This caption would have been appropriate if for example something is ruined or damaged, now since their marriage is still intact and beautiful, why use such words
Bloggers and Satan go play ludo for hell fire walai

u people can make person laugh ehn
Re: Months After Their Lavish Marriage.. See What Have Become Of Banky W And Adesua by zicoraads: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why is she not pregnant yet? grin

(1) (Reply)

SEE What This Elderly Woman Wore Out In Public Recklessly Leaving Herself Expose / Photo- Chris Brown Grabs Rihanna's Backside At Her Birthday Party / 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.