Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (64331 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Yabsun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is evil. Your own mother? I think it's only movies this happens.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Firefire(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another APC terrorist embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Yinxies(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
undecided

You want to go and try it?

Sweetcollins:
Does it really works
Though am motherless
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by sayisayi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Even mother's cannot sleep in naija in peace anymore!
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Sweetcollins: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
The love of money...
The Bible was never silent on the end times...
Don't let anything or anybody pressurize you into � evil act. Impress no one. Live for nobody.
No one worth it except your God

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Joemetry(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
IF NO BE THEM NA WHO?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by opeyemiskullman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
dis boi na obote boi..!u see where hushpunppi & opa six! use there mama or papa..!! slay-mama plenty 4 street! U no see dem use...u com dey use iya ni wura...!! U no sabi work..! Are u a leaner!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Centcanada: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
I no blame the boy at all. I blame the poor woman who barely notice strange step of his son all these while. May God help to recover quick in Jesus name.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nasir123(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Excallibur:
Cp had to pay hospital bill for doctors to comence treatment on an emergency situation angry

Very sad I must tell u!

Failed nation.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mightguy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nah them. Since the time of afonja. Nah them work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
WHAT IS THAT GOD FORSAKEN TAIWO IS
IT A PIG OR WHAT KIND OF A BEAST IS IT? Of course am sure he isn't human.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Fatherofdragons: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Afonja ppl using their mothers to do yahoo yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dheolexaone(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=coolcatty post=70443761]

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...

This guy is a suspected ritualist.
I wonder those ritualist mates liking his post too.
Birds of the same feather having no human feelings.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
coolcatty:
Nawaoh...which kind of efulefu son is this....i'm sure he was adopted.....no true son behaves this way....

Mumuboy...your useless ritualist mates use outsiders to make money...you are using your own blood...your own mother to make money...who are you making the money for if not to put smiles on your mother's face??

Monkey wants to make money to impress lousy girls,drive benz c300 and pop champagne in cubana and quilox.....idiottaaa..no business idea..lost soul.

Niggggggah should be hanged by the balls.

So what are u saying
Using outsiders is better
He didn't just pick his mother
That was the price he was told to pay

Until our societies stops glorifying money
Issues like dis will continue
Many mothers envy yahoo boys and wish their sons too go into it
I had a small chat with a mother
Immediately I said I work online see the way she praised me
Ahhh yahoo
And with smiles
I had to tell her no I don't do yahoo

Many mothers are the same just bring the money
My mum too is no different
So maybe his mum too

Parents should stop glorifying money but honest work
If u are broke in a family no one will respect u
Most times the mother is the first to insult u cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Yankee101: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
A life for a life. Kill am too
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pray the mother survive it, the trauma will kill the guy.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Uguruzik:
WHAT IS THAT GOD FORSAKEN TAIWO IS
IT A PIG OR WHAT KIND OF A BEAST IS IT? Of course am sure he isn't human.

If u glorify money u are no different
Taiwo just had the guts to cross the line
You don't dats why u can type this angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by chronique(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bastard child that would have been better off aborted in the womb. How can you kill a person who gave you life and brought you into this world after suffering to carry you in her womb for 9 months?
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by velocity25(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Taiwo Akinola from the land of skull miners, failed in his attempt. nawoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Centcanada:
I no blame the boy at all. I blame the poor woman who barely notice strange step of his son all these while. May God help to recover quick in Jesus name.

What if the mother glorifies money
Its not easy being a son
We go tru a lot
Most mothers are guilty of just bring am come dey don't care how u make it
I am the only son and I can tell u what I face
If no be forex trading wey I dey do
U think say to do blood money go hard me
Our societies glorifies money

Anything for the money
And things will continue to be like this cos number cause are mothers pushing kids out to get this money any how any how cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
omo aye

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
chronique:
Bastard child that would have been better off aborted in the womb. How can you kill a person who gave you life and brought you into this world after suffering to carry you in her womb for 9 months?

If u glorify money u are no different from him
If u like insult him
All Nigerians are the same
Just that he was bold enough to feed his wants cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Minjim: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Different strokes

Here I am still grieving over my mother's death.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by delzbaba(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
bastard
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by madridguy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Just called his guy now and he confirmed the news to be true.
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Fawklicant: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ministry of solid minerals
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
opeyemiskullman:
dis boi na obote boi..!u see where hushpunppi & opa six! use there mama or papa..!! slay-mama plenty 4 street! U no see dem use...u com dey use iya ni wura...!! U no sabi work..! Are u a leaner!

So slay mama no be human being
U are no different from him
U all glorify money
He should have used u angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
banjeezay:

I'm not Igbo
I'm not Hausa
I'm not Yoruba

I'm a Nigerian, let's stop this tribalism nonsense. If Chinedu, Musa or Ayo is winning.
It is NIGERIA that is winning.

Don't say Igbo stays winning or Yoruba never carries last or Hausa is the deal. No! we're one Nigeria.

#EndTribalism
dis is nt abt tribalism bro, i cn associate myself wt any tribe in 9ja apart frm dose evil entities called afonjas
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
if it where to be a sane country where judicial system is effective, no need of any investigation. take him to a Barack in public and gun him down to teach other guys that have such useless mind to kill their fellow human lesson

what abnormality would make a son killed his mother for ordinary paper. aye yi le o
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Lilimax(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
omg! cry cry cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
madridguy:
Just called his guy now and he confirmed the news to be true.

Oh u know him
Small world
Our societies glorifies money
So it won't stop cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.