Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,641 members, 7,921,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? (1170 Views)

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs / House clearance sales,Ibadan and environs only / Best Daycare In Ogombo-ajah And Its Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by shinebabe(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
For those living in Ajah area, how affordable is the accommodation over there?
How stable is the power supply?
Which of the Internet services provider works best?
Motorable roads?
Good schools for Kids?
Family friendly neighbourhood?

Nagode.
Re: How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by Annwrites: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Accommodation in Ajah environs is quite affordable, it depends on the area, the no of rooms and building or rather facilities.

Electricity is also somewhat stable. At least, I am sure of the resettlement area, Badore, Ado and even many parts of ibeju lekki. Using meter pays though over normal bills.

I am unsure which works best. But MTN and Airtel services is okay. 9mobile has been poor since last year. Am unsure of now that I am in school.

Major roads are good but inner roads usually are not so good except for estates. They usually are not motorable during the rainy season sometimes.

There are a lot of good schools to chose from though pricey.

There is equally a lot of family-friendly neighborhood to choose from. My street is quiet and noise free except at night sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by piroux(f): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Houses are quite affordable in Ajah and the best part is there are several new houses to choose from. You don't have to paint or anything, just move in.

Schools are plentiful, good and affordable too.

The roads especially the Badore, Addo kinds are good, they have been recently repaired and the estates are well paved.

The hold up from the mainland to Ajah though is crazy!! cry I work at Lekki but resuming and going home is a serious ish!

As for light, where I stay, we don't have a meter yet so we are still using free electricity. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by shinebabe(f): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Annwrites:
Accommodation in Ajah environs is quite affordable, it depends on the area, the no of rooms and building or rather facilities.

Electricity is also somewhat stable. At least, I am sure of the resettlement area, Badore, Ado and even many parts of ibeju lekki. Using meter pays though over normal bills.

I am unsure which works best. But MTN and Airtel services is okay. 9mobile has been poor since last year. Am unsure of now that I am in school.

Major roads are good but inner roads usually are not so good except for estates. They usually are not motorable during the rainy season sometimes.

There are a lot of good schools to chose from though pricey.

There is equally a lot of family-friendly neighborhood to choose from. My street is quiet and noise free except at night sometimes.
This is very helpful.
Thank you so much for your response. ❤️
Re: How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by shinebabe(f): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2018
piroux:
Houses are quite affordable in Ajah and the best part is there are several new houses to choose from. You don't have to paint or anything, just move in.

Schools are plentiful, good and affordable too.

The roads especially the Badore, Addo kinds are good, they have been recently repaired and the estates are well paved.

The hold up from the mainland to Ajah though is crazy!! cry I work at Lekki but resuming and going home is a serious ish!

As for light, where I stay, we don't have a meter yet so we are still using free electricity. grin

grin at free electricity. This is very helpful.
Thanks so much for your response. ❤️
Re: How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? by Annwrites: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
shinebabe:

This is very helpful.
Thank you so much for your response. ❤️
My pleasure..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cakes For All Occasions / Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. / Guy Man Caught On Camera Playing Naija Bet During Crossover Night Prayer -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.