Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,030 members, 7,928,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out,claims Police Are Coming To Arrest Her In Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Cries Out,claims Police Are Coming To Arrest Her In Home (397 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Over Death Of Her Loved One / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out,claims Police Are Coming To Arrest Her In Home by gistembassy123: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh says she has been labeled a 'criminal' , she took to social media to announce that certain group of people are coming to arrest her in her home...

She said:

I guess I am now a criminal..
MY STOMACH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO And they are even coming with Press to record my arrest Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

#IF THE HAIR ON MY SONS BODY IS TOUCHED OGA POLICE YOU WILL HAVE TO BURY ME,YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME,HAaaaa OGA POLICE there is no FEAR bone in my system!!!
I am a mother and nothing in this life can intimidate me…
#Call me LION KING….
#Dear Oga police if you need me you have my no. Like I said going to my home if anything happens to my son,Pls have a spare of whatever you did to him to do to me once I land Abuja!!!
#DROPS MIC
www.gistembassy.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out,claims Police Are Coming To Arrest Her In Home by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
undecided drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Cries Out,claims Police Are Coming To Arrest Her In Home by opalk(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
she jst want attention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Stadiums In The World… No.1 Is From An African Country (P / How Davido, Choima And Special Spesh Appeared In My Dream, A Nairalander Reveals / See Different Nigerian's Reaction 2 Davido Goin For Nysc! Number 4 Is Crazy. LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.