Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (86257 Views)

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by genie66(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
cry cry Wow! Face-off
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Didi2d(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is why in Nigeria if you want to commit suicide and you eventually fail, you will be jailed
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
God bless America!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by otabaotaba: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm after God, the oyinbo
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by DaddyNimo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are talking trash by creating excuses for cowards and potential suicides. Are we all super heroes? No . The ability to remain resilent no matter the disappointment or heartbreak is the thing that defines whether you are loser or winner . And for your information, I am not a narrow-minded person , because a narrow-minded person is the only one that sees suicide as the best of options.
not understanding that humans can't have same endurance ability is plain shallowness nigger, nothing more.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Heemcelph: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Culin:
Dead woman walking. Weird!

Imagine what a pretty girl did to herself over a man. Owoicho tah.
The "Owoicho" part caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by CioAngels(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations Katie for your being and to the able doctors, thank you. My mother would say Oyibo so Chukwu, (Oyibo is next to God) i believed you my sweet mother.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by harriet412(f): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
that girl might just attempt suicide again... las las that boy will still be with another gal undecided
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Shelumiel: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
DaddyNimo:

not understanding that humans can't have same endurance ability is plain shallowness nigger, nothing more.
Shhhh...that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by 3verblazing(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
To the MOD that banned me... If I pray say make ur boyfriend or girlfriend leave u now... Go dey like say I wicked... But I'm not... I leave u for God sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Uglymugg: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
czarina:
OK thanks, so I'd presume the new face was "slapped" on a flat surface? No skeletal structure whatsoever? Because if there was, I believe something better or maybe more aesthetically pleasing could have been constructed with grafted skin from elsewhere or maybe the donor's? Would appreciate an explanation

The new face wasn't slapped on after the attempted sucide. She had a reconstruction surgery which looked really bad, she didn't even look human (that's how far recon. Surgery gets you) so she needed a face transplant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
I’m absolutely convinced that American doctors can build a human being if it wasn’t unethical.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are talking trash by creating excuses for cowards and potential suicides. Are we all super heroes? No . The ability to remain resilent no matter the disappointment or heartbreak is the thing that defines whether you are loser or winner . And for your information, I am not a narrow-minded person , because a narrow-minded person is the only one that sees suicide as the best of options.

Go read up on mental health and focus on the chemicals the brain requires and what happens to you when those chemicals are low or unbalanced. You think someone happy and balanced would end their own life?
You are ignorant and your ignorance causes offence. Mental health like any other health isn't something you buy or have a right to. Rich people with millions commit suicide, it's hopelessness, and may you never experience it. It's people like you that life uses for play when it gives you a taste of what you mock.
It's not a cowardly way out it's the only way the person thinks they will feel peace. Have compassion, please.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Culin(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Radiant1020:

Are you idoma?

Yasss
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Culin(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
smartmom:

Indeed God forbid that any human being will hinge their own happiness on another person.
The guy will walk away looking for another pretty face now and she has to live with this!

My thoughts exactly. I hope she's able to forgive herself and move on.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Culin(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
polite2:

Oiyi abole?

Obiobino
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
winsh:
There s something about white people, kudos to the oyibo doctors, its only research driven by patience, determination, and absence of bad belle that differentiates them from many Africans

And over a 1000 years of bringing down other civilisations, like Africa. They are at least 500 years ahead of us, after enslaving and brainwashing us.
Like a race where I trip you up and carry on running. But you'll probably protect them and belittle us, please surprise me.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Culin(f): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
ioreth69:
she go dey regret her actions now

Too late for her. God and her family should help her not to sink into depression.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by DaddyNimo(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Shelumiel:
Shhhh...that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.
narrow mindedness
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by UcheHermes(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Lord! Will the face "lap" later? But... Why would she...
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Jeeeeesu!! Ahn ahn!! Which kind of nonsense is this?? So it is because of man matter that this child disfugured hersef like this? Did she think of her family and the terrible sorrow she would have put them through if she had succeeded in her suicide attempt? What arrant nonsense is this?? Now her beauty is forever lost beneath this...this... LORD!!

NEVER EVER hinge your happiness on human beings. You will be so bitterly disappointed that suicide will be an attractive option if you are weak, like this young lady.

I was reading about the effects of the Amygdala, at first i was shocked, but at the same time fascinated. This just goes to show the consequences of allowing yourself to be ruled by certain hormonal releases. I can't blame the poor girl, she made a mistake, and i believe she's pretty lucky to have survived such disastrous event.

Also, people should be mindful of how they do things, most esp when it involves love. In moments like this, thinking becomes an unattainable prospect, but with Maturity we can keep these things under control.
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Do we really have the same brains with these doctors? Oh mehn! God really blessed these ones!!!!
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by polite2(m): 12:59am On Aug 21, 2018
Culin:

Obiobino
anya, kocho pm

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 2:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Shelumiel: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Go read up on mental health and focus on the chemicals the brain requires and what happens to you when those chemicals are low or unbalanced. You think someone happy and balanced would end their own life?
You are ignorant and your ignorance causes offence. Mental health like any other health isn't something you buy or have a right to. Rich people with millions commit suicide, it's hopelessness, and may you never experience it. It's people like you that life uses for play when it gives you a taste of what you mock.
It's not a cowardly way out it's the only way the person thinks they will feel peace. Have compassion, please.
You're still creating stupid excuses for justifying suicides , but while you're at it, can you please create excuses for those who don't have this problem ? Whether you're ready to accept it or not , these are the excuses given by society to people who don't want to take responsibility for their own actions and lives ; they leave their incompetences to people like you to clean up by justifying them with stupid terms like , homosexuals, transgenders, pedophilia, sado-masochist, alcoholics ,beastialites, suicides. ..etc
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2018
cococandy:

Prime example of why you think white people are better than you are. Too proud to learn
They are not better than me. They can't. Just that I admire their lifestyle. Sorry, If I was rude

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by ayobaye(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2018
She is sick in her head. Because of boyfriend?
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by jashar(f): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2018
That devil is a liar...
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by emperorblog(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2018
HORROR FACE

SHE SHU JUST GOAN HANG HERDELF
Re: Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) by Radiant1020(f): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Culin:

Yasss

Wow! Nice to finally meet a sister on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.