Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tiwa Savage Speaks On How Intimidating It Could Be Recording With Duncan Mighty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tiwa Savage Speaks On How Intimidating It Could Be Recording With Duncan Mighty (370 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Speaks On How Intimidating It Could Be Recording With Duncan Mighty by durableking: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is no news that one of Nigeria’s celebrated artists, Tiwa Savage featured Duncan Mighty on ‘Lova Lova’, a song that has been well-received since its release.

The ‘Ma Lo’ singer shared how the collaboration came to be and her adoration for the Port Harcourt-based artiste.

“We’ve had this record since January,” Savage said in an interview with SoundCity.

“Right after I dropped ‘Vibe’ it just seemed like the next to drop. And I could hear Duncan on it.

“Duncan Mighty and myself had spoken for a long time about working together.

“So he was in Lagos and I invited him around to the studio and played him a couple of records.

“And that one in particular, he was like ‘I love this record’.

https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/20/tiwa-savage-speaks-on-how-intimidating-it-could-be-recording-with-duncan-mighty/

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Juan Industries Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018 / Help Me With Job / PTDF Overseas Postgraduate (m.sc & Ph.d) Scholarship 2019/2020 For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.