Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment (20288 Views)

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bestofwonder(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
So I chilled for GQ to send me a mail before proceeding and I got one today... Always wait for instructions when you are told to. Make person blood no dey rush kiss success y'all

How long will someone wait, 27 is on Monday, and i am still yet to get a second mail
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bestofwonder(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
All of you shouting second mail upandan.. You're saying it as if you've gotten the job and those who didn't get a second mail have been disqualified...

The only difference is, those who got a second mail, had their details automatically uploaded, those who haven't can manually apply for the job on getqaulified

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sureteeboy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
bestofwonder:

How long will someone wait, 27 is on Monday, and i am still yet to get a second mail
I'm yet to get a second mail as well. If I wait till tomorrow afternoon and there's still no update, I'll proceed to GetQualified's website and fill in my details manually and take the test
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bluekhid: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
uploading this video is hell for me
almost 90mb maybe am gonna give it a trial at midnight who has sucessfully uploaded his or her video?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by tejiri4(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
sureteeboy:

I'm yet to get a second mail as well. If I wait till tomorrow afternoon and there's still no update, I'll proceed to GetQualified's website and fill in my details manually and take the test

Don't mind what people are saying, go and take ur test. I took my test on get qualified before the second mail came. When they finally mail me, they sent a link to the account i opened on d second mail and applied for me. Immediately i uploaded my video i saw dat Hv already applied to wema. Beta go n take ur test before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mikeben500: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Plz can someone add me up to the WhatsApp group pls 08169303571 ,thank you
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by yakson123: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omo I scored 38.5% any hope grin
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Juliches: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
MisterBash:
Has anyone so far taken the test with a mobile phone or is it mandatory to be a pc?
Plz if you av an answer to Dz, don't ignore.

It can be take with a mobile phone if u have 4G network or connected to Wifi
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Juliches: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please I wrote my test today but wen I get to verbal reasoning section the question was not coming out.. Who else experience this?

Someone should help
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
some one pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by enambobo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Took the test, scored 61.7%. Power failure hindered my test in the second stage. Felt I should have done better. But is the pass mark truly 70%?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by gadpeter(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
please i have uploaded my video but it is still not displaying my image, it won't play either, just blank except you download the link and watch, please advise
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MisterBash(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Juliches:

It can be take with a mobile phone if u have 4G network or connected to Wifi

Thanks.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by judegbe: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Has anyone written the test please!!
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by enambobo(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2018
judegbe:
Has anyone written the test please!!
People are uploading their videos you are there still shouting test. You had better take the test cos no time left o. Seriously, did you even read the comments?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by xterity(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
You need to wait for get qualified to send u message and ensure that you are prepared.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sureteeboy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
xterity:
You need to wait for get qualified to send u message and ensure that you are prepared.
This process is to be completed latest Monday. Some people are bound to wait forever if they listen to this advice
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by oluwayimika123: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
I noticed something very awkward on this thread and it is my first time of seeing such on a job thread.

Somebody created a WHATSAPP group and my question is what for when their is a thread already and almost everyone is begging to be added.

That has defeated the purpose of the thread.
A QUICK REMNINDER for d group creator of the group.
The essence of a job thread is not just 4 d applicants alone buh 4 reference purposes 4 dose that would apply to wema bank in future and would want to know about their recruitment processes.

As for me I ve just completed my test using my fone, and I scored 65%. So I don't know if I still ve a chance of making it to d next stage buh would b very glad if I do.
I would upload my video tomao by God's grace.

Any1 that doesn't want to b selfish with their encounters shld also make their comments on this group

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by oluwayimika123: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
I used my fone 4 d test and I did it different time apiece.

I did d reasoning test yestday morning and I wanted to switch to my laptop cos I noticed it would be beta using a laptop buh I faced the challenge som1 initially posted that the TAKE TEST ain't clicking but I later saw a msg at d top saying my chromes is old and ain't compatible that was y I used my fone.

So if u re facing such challenge, u may want to update ur chromes 1st b4 taking d test or u use ur fone.

I did verbal around 3.30 pm went to watch ball den came back to complete d test just now.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by daceo1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
hey guys took the test with my phone had a bit of network challenge but it was good had 55%, hmmm hop dt score is good enough ...will be uploading the video tomorrow
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Oluwabunmi27: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
I have been unable to take the test.
Who else is experiencing this at the moment?

I think the GQ site is quite busy sha
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Oluwabunmi27:
I have been unable to take the test.
Who else is experiencing this at the moment?

I think the GQ site is quite busy sha
I just took mine. I think it's network. Had same ish before

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by daceo1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
what are the questions they asked plss can someone help me post them here i want to record my video
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by deanmizzy(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2018
pls add me to d whatsapp group too 08069022677
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by motic2(f): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
I scored 45% thou i really wasted time on my numerical but still hoping for the best
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by daceo1(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
motic2:
I scored 45% thou i really wasted time on my numerical but still hoping for the best

when did u take the test, keep the hope alive dear
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment by motic2(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
daceo1:

when did u take the test, keep the hope alive dear
On Saturday but video was uploaded on sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is Graduate Trainee Salary At Flour Mills / A Graduate's Painful Experience With Truerebel Fashion Company / National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.