Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? (828 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / How To Revive Sex In A Sexless Marriage / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by tolase220(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
A father-of-two has revealed he hasn't had sex with his wife since they married seven years ago - and she has told him she has no interest in being intimate.

Posting anonymously under the handle Anom D on parenting site Netmums, the distraught dad admitted he had sought medication to lower his libido after his partner of 11 years refused counselling to try to re-discover the spark in their love life.

He wrote: 'I have a high sex drive, but my wife has no libido - she admits to not wanting sex, she says she never really enjoyed sex, which is new to me as when we first got together it was great.'

He said the couple, who wed after their children, now six and ten, were born, have even failed to consummate the marriage.

Posting anonymously on parenting site Netmums, a distraught dad has revealed he is facing the rest of his married life without having sex as his wife said she has no desire to be intimate with him. The man shared his dilemma on parenting website Netmums, revealing not leaving means 'knowing I'll never have sex again'

He added: 'She has very low self esteem, and although I give her lots of loving, say the right things, in the past bought her nice things, nice lingerie, she works a couple of hours a week, I even cook most evenings.

'But recently, I feel life is wasting away and my wife just says it is not her problem, she does not [want] counselling or... to see the doctors as there is nothing wrong.'

Revealing his dilemma over whether to stay in a unloving relationship or leave and risk breaking up the family unit, he said: 'So what do I do, leave and risk messing up the children or put up with it knowing I will never have sex again. Is this normal, are there other couples out there in the same position?'

Netmums users were quick to offer their advice to the poster.

Rebecca M wrote: 'Maybe your wife is depressed or there is some other underlying issue? Could she be having an affair? Have you physically changed in appearance? Are the kids/work draining her? There could be a number of reasons it has dropped off.'

Others shared their own stories of low libido, including another father who said he felt like 'seven planets had to align' before his wife would consider making love.......

More at...

http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/08/20/sexless-marriage-will-you-walk-out/

Other parents quickly responded to the anonymous father who took to Netmums to reveal his wife wasn't interested in having sex with him - sharing their own experiences of being with a partner with a low libido

Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by DWJOBScom(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wetin!!??
Am out abeg
Which kind thing be that
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by chiommy123(f): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
no way. we go die there
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by babyfaceafrica: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
depends....
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by dingbang(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
What nonsense.. She is going back to her father's house.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by swiz123(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
I dont see any difference between her and a corpse
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Young03(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
father of two
How they come take born the two?
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
she could be Asexual.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
tolase220:
A father-of-two has revealed he hasn't had sex with his wife since they married seven years ago - and she has told him she has no interest in being intimate.

Posting anonymously under the handle Anom D on parenting site Netmums, the distraught dad admitted he had sought medication to lower his libido after his partner of 11 years refused counselling to try to re-discover the spark in their love life.

He wrote: 'I have a high sex drive, but my wife has no libido - she admits to not wanting sex, she says she never really enjoyed sex, which is new to me as when we first got together it was great.'

He said the couple, who wed after their children, now six and ten, were born, have even failed to consummate the marriage.

Posting anonymously on parenting site Netmums, a distraught dad has revealed he is facing the rest of his married life without having sex as his wife said she has no desire to be intimate with him. The man shared his dilemma on parenting website Netmums, revealing not leaving means 'knowing I'll never have sex again'

He added: 'She has very low self esteem, and although I give her lots of loving, say the right things, in the past bought her nice things, nice lingerie, she works a couple of hours a week, I even cook most evenings.

'But recently, I feel life is wasting away and my wife just says it is not her problem, she does not [want] counselling or... to see the doctors as there is nothing wrong.'

Revealing his dilemma over whether to stay in a unloving relationship or leave and risk breaking up the family unit, he said: 'So what do I do, leave and risk messing up the children or put up with it knowing I will never have sex again. Is this normal, are there other couples out there in the same position?'

Netmums users were quick to offer their advice to the poster.

Rebecca M wrote: 'Maybe your wife is depressed or there is some other underlying issue? Could she be having an affair? Have you physically changed in appearance? Are the kids/work draining her? There could be a number of reasons it has dropped off.'

Others shared their own stories of low libido, including another father who said he felt like 'seven planets had to align' before his wife would consider making love.......

More at...

http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/08/20/sexless-marriage-will-you-walk-out/

Other parents quickly responded to the anonymous father who took to Netmums to reveal his wife wasn't interested in having sex with him - sharing their own experiences of being with a partner with a low libido

How come its when you marry them then they suddenly have migraines, depression etc and then refuse to be intimate as before.
You women are a fraud sometimes.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by blujoi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
7years and he is still asking for advice? Na waoh.........unless he's been coping with the help of a mistress, cos I can't wrap my head round the fact that a man will stay 7 years without sex, wetin happen!!
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by blujoi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bro, women are one of the most unpredictable beings created!

Bidobado:

How come its when you marry them then they suddenly have migraines, depression etc and then refuse to be intimate as before.
You women are a fraud sometimes.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by cooooooks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
People should not fret over mismatched libidos. Take it as fate and move on. This is not a do or die affair. There is no need to punish/insult yourself or indeed punish/insult your spouse. The relationship is over and that's fine.

Some people open their marriages (I don't understand this) while some others stay and moan. I say, move on. Live your life.

Bottomline: Do NOT depend on other people for your own happiness.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by MissRaine69(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is a lot more common than people realise. And since we are a society that pretends a lot it’s a well hidden problem.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2018
What's the essence of marriage if not to have sex?
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 21, 2018
I will handle the situation Solomon-ly, wetin consain me. Life is too short to come and die by myself. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by CreamyBanana(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is a lot more common than people realise. And since we are a society that pretends a lot it’s a well hidden problem.

why did you change your picture? i am sorry if it is because of what i wrote.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Simple no kids I will drive out, if there are kids we will open the marriages if not separation, I cannot cope with a sexless marriage unless its an illness or accident making it impossible. If there's was re incarnation then I could cope but since its hell or heaven, why go through hell and finally end up in hell. Makes no sense.
Re: Sexless Marriage: Will You Walk Out? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Actually its a lot more common, trust we Nigerians we not to voice it out, am an ardent follower on reddit /r/DeadBedrooms mehn the depression there makes me wanna smoke a joint it's just sad.

(1) (Reply)

Should Bills Be Splitted Between A Guy And A Girl On A First Date? / Sex / The Hilarious Reality Of Every Nigerian First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.