Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) (3673 Views)

"Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dabrin: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Bride stuns in cleveage baring gown on her wedding day.

Source - http://gistmore.com/bride-stuns-cleveage-baring-gown-wedding-day

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dabrin: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
undecided Beauty wivout brain,x like an @ss without an @nus...
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by StarUp: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
The way the world is going now, one day ladies will walk down the isle with only G-String and bra.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by nwakibe: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
And a God of man wedded them.
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by nwakibe: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
And a God of men wedded them.
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Gentle034(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not bad at all. If you see others, you go ask whether wedding ground N'a Brothel.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CodeTemplar: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nakedn€ss is the new beauty. A big shame. The painful thing is that people who do it are people who can afford 100 yard of the fabric of those clothes.
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CodeTemplar: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Beauty wivout brain,x like an @ss without an @nus...
That kinda @ss is full of sh!t and I suspect that girls brain of same.
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by kushercain: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Later she will be saying her mother in law hates her, na here e dey start

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Listen to me. I am in No position to Judge, Criticize and Antagonize anybody. It is her day of Joy, so let her be happy and not that somebody will perilticize her happiness because the result is catastrophical and disasterous.
Ezeigbo says so
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by MissRaine69(f): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
If no one within her circle friends and family thought it best not to tell her that she was showing way too much cleavage it’s none of our business. It’s certainly is not the worst I have seen!

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mtchew
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by MartinCorridon: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
If no one within her circle friends and family thought it best not to tell her that she was showing way too much cleavage it’s none of our business. It’s certainly is not the worst I have seen!

2nd pix can feed a full village of babies and adults...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
MartinCorridon:

2nd pix can feed a full village of babies and adults...
Her dress her problem
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by CreamyBanana(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
MissRaine69:
Her dress her problem
i love your lips. they are thick. no dick will last a minute with those lips.
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) by sulaiman01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
That is ur wish

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother / I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.