Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,782 members, 7,952,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Godswill Akpabio, I Regret Imposing Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio, I Regret Imposing Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor (399 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Akpabio: I Only Endorsed Him, If He Fails I Am Not Responsible - Ali Ndume / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio, I Regret Imposing Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor by mykomini(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Former Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, has expressed regrets for what he called “imposing” the Akwa Ibom State governor, Udom Emmanuel, on the people of the state.

Apologising before a crowd at Ikot EkpenePlaza, Akpabio, who returned from his mother-in-law’s burial at Enugu on Sunday evening, said Emmanuel was the greatest mistake he made in a hurry, and asked to be forgiven.

Akpabio, who represents Akwa Ibom NorthWest in the Senate, noted that Emmanuel “is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019.”“Udom (Emmanuel) is a mistake that mustbe corrected in 2019.

All hands must be on deck to ensure that the mistake is corrected for a people-oriented leadershipunder the ruling All Progressives Congress at the centre.”According to him, “Emmanuel’s administration has failed the people,” forcing him to take decisive actions to correct the anomaly for posterity to be fair on him.

READ MORE - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/08/godswill-akpabio-i-regret-imposing.html?m=1
Re: Godswill Akpabio, I Regret Imposing Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor by OfficialAPCNig: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Because he didn't follow you to the terrorist party.
Re: Godswill Akpabio, I Regret Imposing Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor by possibility1234: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
KARMA. This was the same thing you did for Obong Victor Attach. Akpabio you are gone...

(1) (Reply)

2019: Labour Party Explains Why It Endorsed Buhari For Second Term / 2019: Why Buhari Should Not Seek Re-election – Archbishop Ekuwem / UK Announces £70m Programme To Create Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.