Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Like Largerback For This Statement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Like Largerback For This Statement (556 Views)

NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / ‘I Like Wolfsburg, But Arsenal Must Convince Me,’ Osimhen Undecided / Samuel Eto'o's Statement On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Largerback For This Statement by HAPPYKING1: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2010
Dear nairalanders
I like Largerback for this statement he said i take full responsibility for Nigeria poor performance at the 2010 world cup i respect him for this statement only some people in this world can say this.
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by omar22(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2010
Unlike some people he didnt blame the world, the jeep, the players, their laziness, the injury, the NFF, The OPP, The CIA or FBI for his failures,

The Same as Marcelo Lippi he said its all his fault
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by 12large: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2010
who is fooled by the rubbish statement, before is it my father that you would blame, kai imagine paying this cow 300million naira for him to humiliate us kai 300million that would feed me from now till ever just for a stupid ass redneck to even do worse than amodu
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by medjai(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2010
who should he blame before? no be that one we wan chop. If he has integrity, he should tender his resignation to the NFF. Paul Le Guen has already done that with Cameroon. He can as well borrow a leaf
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by 12large: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2010
he old fool don already ja go sweden, where he go chop the rest of the money i guess maga don pay
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by omar22(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2010
who is fooled by the rubbish statement, before is it my father that you would blame, kai imagine paying this cow 300million naira for him to humiliate us kai 300million that would feed me from now till ever just for a silly backside redneck to even do worse than amodu

I believe his contract at the end of July, Their would be another job waiting for him, I guess Nigeria should go down on their knees with a begging bowl and beg Amodu to come back and manage Nigeria for the next 10 years
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2010
And then he went on to admit that the only way African football can grow is if we invest in our local leagues and our local coaches. Why are you not quoting that?

What he is effectively saying is the idea of hiring me for world cup was ridiculous and stupid!!!!

Whats is our response to that revelation from Lagerback? we are asking Lagerback to stay for another 4-year contract.

How ridiculous can a Nation get shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by medjai(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2010
Lagerback cant get a job elsewhere except Africa, with their inferiority complex.
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by omar22(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2010
And then he went on to admit that the only way African football can grow is if we invest in our local leagues and our local coaches. Why are you not quoting that?

What he is effectively saying is the idea of hiring me for world cup was ridiculous and silly!!!!

Whats is our response to that revelation from Lagerback? we are asking Lagerback to stay for another 4-year contract.

How ridiculous can a Nation get  

Did you see Adebayor’s and Kanu’s comment on local coaches in Africa (excluding Arabs) he practically said that most local all sort of things like before you play for your country and Kanu also confirmed that such system is killing the growth of indigenous coaches in Africa except those from Northern Africa,

Lagerback cant get a job elsewhere except Africa, with their inferiority complex.

At 61years some managers feel that they cant handle club football so international footie , love him or loathe him he is laughing towards the bank,

Guus Hiddink took South Korea to the semi's in 2002 and since then they have developed their own coach, The same cannot be said about Nigeria,

I think it was in one of Napoleon Hill's book he quotes

Those who know more than you would more likely to earn more than you, .
Re: I Like Largerback For This Statement by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
Adebayor is uninformed and has no clue what he is saying.

Adebayor should tell us why he could not bribe Stephen Keshi to be loyal to him?

crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Goals So Far / Kanu Denies Quit Reports / World Cup 2010: Nigeria President Suspends Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.