Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,888 members, 7,980,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria (23534 Views)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria by otherway: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
rOsy247:

So because a woman does all of that you'll abandon your children? See why I said you lack sense. Maybe you were abandoned that's why you can't think properly. Olodo rapata.

Ignorance is your second name and if i were you i will calm down the raging hormone. You cant judge with one side of the story and what if there is a retraining order on the man towards the entire family meaning both wife and kids? You know nothing.

A guy told me a story yesterday about how he took his girlfriend of 7years to U.K and guess what,the lady threw him out and she nw lives in a four bedroom flat with their 4kids and getting good benefit from the government.

Whilst i refrain from judging the woman,the story is not uncommon in the western world.
Re: Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
make i hear d man side too,until then... I no send
Re: Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria by rOsy247(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
otherway:

Ignorance is your second name and if i were you i will calm down the raging hormone. You cant judge with one side of the story and what if there is a retraining order on the man towards the entire family meaning both wife and kids? You know nothing.

A guy told me a story yesterday about how he took his girlfriend of 7years to U.K and guess what,the lady threw him out and she nw lives in a four bedroom flat with their 4kids and getting good benefit from the government.

Whilst i refrain from judging the woman,the story is not uncommon in the western world.

I'm not interested in your life history with the disguise of what anybody told you so you can save it for your progeny and stop disturbing my mention ode.
Re: Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria by sterlingD(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
anayolity:

Baba near me make we take selfie!!!!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / ' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' / Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.